Reviews for Mummy's Curse
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great story
Foxfife chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great reasoning and creative story! I just have one thought. In the first sly cooper clockwork said he was jealous of the cooper clan for being better thieves than him. I do love this stealing his girl story though, gave it a good twist
Phanax Leminer chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I like the idea of a mummy's curse being the reason and the explanation of Clockwerk's immortality. However, I do not exactly appreciate the idea of a revenge backstory for Clockwerk. Sure, the monster is pissed off because a love story, but it sounds cliché and the hatred of Clockwerk could be something a bit more deep, than just a love story. Like for example, Slytankhamen could have stole important treasure from the Pharaoh that Clockwerk was supposed to protect from or Clockwerk was stole by Slytankhamen. Even worst case scenario, the numerous failures drove Clockwerk into the rage and hatred most fans of the series know today.

Even that small detail, I really enjoyed your story. Clockwerk's hatred was, like I said, cliché but entertaining at least. Slytankhamen was a close reminder of Sly Cooper and that was something I like. The overall story was very well constructed and I flowed well with the game itself, can I say this fanfiction could be the nearest explanation we have so far from Clockwerk's hatred and backstory until, probably, Sly 4?

My definite answer: YES.
MoonHowler557 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
explains alot about why clockie hates the cooper so much...
StaticBomb93 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Dude this sounds completely canon to the series. Excellent. Well done.
lxaozx01 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I have one word for this EPIC. Enough said
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That was sad and cool at the same time.

Slylady345
Idiots-4-tea chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
It was a very intense and good story. The characters were good too. It was a teeny bit over dramatic at the end BUT my stories are crap so I can't really say that...