Reviews for road maps
MorgannaLeFae chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh god, they would tear each other to pieces even worse than Logan and Veronica ever did and love every minute of it. Either that or they would team up and the world would implode instead of trying to survive /that/. Beautiful.
FuriousRose920 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
As a big fan of both these shows, I think you friggen nailed it! The characterization felt spot on for me, and this read like an epic poem with such beautiful and heartbreaking stanzas. Loved it loved it loved it
CalmintheChaos chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OMG! You just combined two of my favorite characters EVER! This was just perfect! Great writing! Definitely going on my favorites!
ourdaysarehere chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That blew my mind.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Amazing!
Pointless.Love chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I don't remember how many times I've read this, but every time I am amazed. It's so Veronica and so Dean, I can honestly picture them like this if they had enough pain trown their way.

I also think you are very right they would either annoy each other to death or never let the other one go.
sabinaisabel chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
beautiful.

i love your writing style
jessi chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Interesting, enjoyable story!
thebrightyoungthings chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
GOD you're good. that was GENIOUS
Glasses-Girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was great. Always right on the spot, the story is understandable, not too long. Just perfect. The writing style is special, but I love it. I wish you could have continued it, and yet I don't.
Anyway, awesome oneshot. And it totally inspired me ;)
Cap Streeter chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Wow, just awesome. Was not at first sure about the way it was laid out but now reminds me of those tragic epic Greek poems. Really like it.

Then the hints of what happened, broke my heart. I think it was when you said Wallace was dead, Wallace who was Veronica's Sam in a way. I got a little misty eyed.

Just so much about this story was brilliant you can tell you're a fan of both shows and know the shows, if that makes sense. The characterizations were spot on and I know this was done several months ago and the new season changes the story. But I would love to see a sequel or a continuation of this universe.

Agree completely VM and DW would have the best love/hate relationship ever. I think you've made me a shipper.

Going in my favorites. Cheers.
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wonderful, and very distinctive. I feel incredibly shallow after reading this (
NeverKnownNeverForgotten chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I saw this when I was looking at Supernatural crossovers and I was like, this could maybe be good but at the same time I was expecting a story with too much explaining and a sketchy backgroud and uncertain ending.

This was not what I was expecting. This was brilliant. Just sayin'.
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
You know, you're totally and completely right. My bet is that they will atempt to out-snark one another for a while and then end up in bed together going at it like bunnies. :)
Noon's Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
God I wish this ship would happen so bad.

There is not enough fic! I demand more fic! lol