Reviews for Caught
Fredthesheep chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS, IT IS JUST AMAZING AND I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!111 :D :D
ElementalMiko12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
haha omg you have to continue this this just sounds like its going to be hilarious and cute
blackrockfate2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I would like another part i really liked your work :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Is there going to be a next chapter? I hope that ur gonna continue this...
cara2611 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
hello when did you put the following thanks you bye
potentialauthor18 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Continue! It would be great if Misaka decided to start it. It be an interesting change.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I didn't expect Kuroko to actually d-do th-that... *blushes*
A Certain Anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I would have to say, it was an interesting read, but I'm a bit lost. I think it's the way you described their dorm room. Do they even HAVE a kitchen? I've seen all the episodes but I've yet to see one. I'm reading the Light Novels too but I'm starting with Index first and then moving onto Railgun later. Anyways, it was a very interesting read... to bad I couldn't continue :(
yoli1994 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
i liked,i hope the next chapter soon :)
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
please please PLEAAASE CONTINUE IT! This is waaaay too good to be true! im looking forward to your next chapter!
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awesome Story Please Continue
Jubi10Tail chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
OMG please update, guarantee this was last updated over two years ago but i don't care, this is getting good!
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
D: no next chap?
Kuro-Drako chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This has to be one of the best, if not the best, style of writing especially for an M rated story. There is so much work and thought contributed into this story, it shows so well. I would love to see this story be continued because it shows so much to look forward to. Keep up the good work, because it is never to late to keep on writing!
Jisuru chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really enjoyed the format, style and storyline. You left me wanting more and that's always a good thing. A good fanfiction.