Reviews for Babysitter Bones
The Dark Lady55 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
awwww there so adorable i especially love spock nickname spockie please update i can't wait till jim and spock are back to normal and found out they had been kissing and saw bones and uhura together
The Sherlockian Vulcan chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Please continue! This story is adorable!
Mie Mie chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
This is the cutest thing ever. I laughed out loud through most of it. I would love to read more. Update soon please.
Teri1 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Fascinating!

Your fic is so funny, I love it!

I really like your characters, Little Jimmy and Spockie they are so sweet, please continue, your story is very good.

I know that is very low the probability that you can continue considering that you have not updated since 2011... but, your fic is really nice.

Thank you for writte it.
Konri Kari chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
This is great!
zaika chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
i like next please A
fanfictionfan9503 chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Oh my goodness! I love your story! Please continue! Really, please do! It is so hard to find good fanfiction now! I really enjoy this story and am looking forward to more!
Cello06 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
um... you spelled summary wrong every time...
Skarlettefox chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
TOO MUCH CUTE.
Whoa. I am literally dying of cuteness overload.
You are the BEST. PLEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE!
(My friends are actually crying from this being cute)
Kotori-Sensei chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
...So...is this the end? T-T
I see that you haven't keep on writing any of your ST:XI fics, like "SENN presents..." (sorry, i'm not good for names) and now this...TT-TT
Hope one day your muses returns, or for you to win the lotery, so with the money, you won't have to work and will be able to just write fics! ;)
Kotori-Sensei chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Sorry to read that at the end, but there're always persons who don't understant what you want to say,or are just plain idiots.
About the fic...fox pj's and kitten pj's...? Are you traying to kill me with an Cutness Overload?!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
O-M-Y-G-O-D! What you said in the warning about "potential cuteness overload" is absolutelly true!
Jim as a sailor and Spock with ducks? I die and went to heaven...a heaven that strangely looks like the Enterprise, with naked Jims and Spocks all around me... /
Now seriously, is really funny and sweet, specially with the two of them jealous of each other. It will be great if the decided to be boyfriends! Just like kids do in one second!
SETO-KAIBA-LIFE chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
amazing fic, i hope you update soon :)
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
brookensouls chapter 7 . 7/12/2012