Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
GeneralCuster chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
More please! This is truly awesome.
Angel Reaper chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Ooh, the action has finally arrived! It was a very well written fight scene, and it does a good job of introducing Hellsing into the picture. As a minor correction, it's "paper mache", not "paper machete"...

If you continue the story, I wonder if Alucard will eventually break free of Hellsing... after all, you seem to imply that the seals are deactivated. That would be very interesting!

Anyway, please continue writing well!
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I'm always glad to see another chapter of this story.. It really shows that I'm slacking on mine. It's interesting how you finally added hellsing into the fray. The poor nameless agent, Integra would not be pleased. Although it would be more likely for Alucard to try to get Seras along wihout having to show concern I fail to find it OOC, as one would never know what effect memory loss would have on him... I really feel sad for his poor shirt though!

(PS: Oh no. From what I read on that story they replaced Twilight bashing with Seras bashing, a no go in my book)
Konoha's White Fang chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
I'm so happy! I finally got to read this chapter! It was as always so great. I think I'm the one who's falling for the Handsome Monster :P

~KWF~
Luna-noya-na chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
OMG! My Url doesn't open the 4th chapter!

A!

*overdramatic cry*

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?
The Bargheist chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Nicely done, I ran across this story today and I must say that I am impressed. I enjoy watching Seras and Vlad's interaction (his flirting and perversion and her attempts to ward him off). I particularly liked her little..."joke". Although, I have a feeling that if it were just about anyone else, in just about any other situation, he wouldn't have been quite so lenient.

I'm addicted and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
I must say that this story got my attention full-force. I loved it a lot, keep up the good work. And btw, the forth chapter isn't available even though I can read the headline of it. What's the big idea?

~KWF~
xxyangxx2006 chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
I have to say I loved this chapter! And even though Seras never joined D11 in the story what was meant to happen will. And I so happy that it does. Love the AXS in this. It's written in a way that would seem like it would happen. Good job
xXIkutos-Secret-LoverXx chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
HOLY FLIPPIN SHMIT! THAT WAS TOTALY AWSOME! ALUCARD WOULD BE PROUD!
Sammich Man chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Things certainly did get more interesting! Looks like Hellsing is still pulling operations even though it's fairly dissipated at this point. Must've had a leader quickly elected in Integra's absence.

Once again, all the pairing hints make me glad, from the funny to the serious, as I do believe Seras hasn't seen vampires regenerate yet, so that opened that up to a nice opportunity.

And now we have these two on the run! Wonder what other things you'll have planned for them, I'll be happy to see this updated in the next two weeks.
Alastor Vega chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Ok, I thought Seras walking in as Her guest was reading cute. Like almost a couple scenerio. and Him readign the Hounds of Baskerville was just icing on the cake. And when he said Mank, Does he mean Adrien Monk? And if he is, how dare he talk bad about(Of course I wont say it to his face. I like to live). And I thought Alucard bursting from the door was cool. Just imagine him in slowmotion. Cool. And now our odd couple are on an adventure. And now I bet they are going to be chase down bt three parties(Hellsing, British police, and that Crimal Seras wants down).cant wait to read when Seras talks about her parents. That be good. And As I keep reading this I see that their relationship is so differant(In a good way). I mean in here, you get teasing and freindly benter. I mean the line “Oh, I'm sorry and the clothes you bought would be, where?” was just great. I think you would never hear Seras say that in the mnaga. And It seems Seras might have feeling for him as she sed a tear for his "death". Im just loving this. Awesome job and have a nice day.
Ace Of Your Heart chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Nice, nice, nice!

It's fairly original too so don't worry about taking inspiration from The Borne Trilogy too much either.

Chapter 3 wasn't too bad either, no it didn't have a bunch of action packed or revealing details, but it was still good.

I liked how you made it known to us, the audience, who Alucard really is(because it would have been fairly obvious anyways).
Miss Misty chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Oh a semi-cliffy. I liked this chapter. At first it was hard for me to accept the romantic overture in your story. The hints weren’t subtle; it’s just there. But Alucard has a (fun-for-the-reader) problem so his true self is lacking, leaving only a shadow of his personality. He is not weighed down with memories of Hellsing. He’s just a very... odd man, and when it all comes down to it, a pretty girl is a pretty girl; men can’t help flirting with them sometimes. All is understandable when I think of it this way. I grinned at the thought of Alucard wearing the shirt Seras purchased for him. And if Alucard is just faking the whole thing...he’s a seriously twisted No Life King. Keep it up. You've just started to deepen the plot.
Miss Misty chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Ahh, plots like these are such fun to read about. I find your portrayal of Seras is fitting. A strong willed young adult who can take care of herself, yet still retains some childlike tendencies when unsure of her choices.
xXIkutos-Secret-LoverXx chapter 3 . 9/2/2009