Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Once again I loved it. You did not need to explain anything on the waking situation, it had enough of your own creativity in it to be all yours hon.

I don't know what to say, I think this is going to be one of the stories I'll enjoy most. I hope you decided to finish it. Thanks for this chapter, I think it was a very sweet birthday gift nya!
Archer8 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
The idea for this is great! Who would think bequeathing "weak" attributes(other than the lame romance ones) to Alucard the all powerful? Its a really neat idea and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
BlazingMidnightRain chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
hmm, very interesting. When i read this i thought Alucard would be weirdly out of character due to his memories being lost. and though he was in character (i applaud you for that) he was slightly less manic, sort of. this story is turning out to be rather interesting...I hope there's more.

xxyangxx2006 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
This was really good. I quite enjoied it. Sorry for not being enthusiastic in this review but I'm tired (it's 1:30 A.M) becasue tiredness just decided to cast it's blanket of sleep on me. But I thought I should leave with a review.
Haissan chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
HEY nice, sorry I have not reviewwed yet. I have been busy.

So, yes I have nothing much to comment on other than it's going well, I have a suggestion, there are cropses, and weapons, and shell casings, and one handgun registered to a police girl. The investigators should make mention of this, give the police girl a run through the wringer
Rhiannon Thanatos chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Wow. After reading this, I am going to have images of Alucard wearing Seras' clothes stuck in my head. O_o Sounds like somebody needs to go shopping post haste!

Hmm... this is getting interesting already. I wonder what sort of stuff Seras will be able to dig up about Hellsing - or if she'll even be able to with as secretive as the operation is... and I can't help but wonder if the Dracula comment sparked a flare of memory in Alucard. Perhaps a little research on Vlad Draculea would provide some valuable insight for him...

Can't wait for the next update!
Sammich Man chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
A calmer tone compared to the first chapter, though after all what happened just for the beginning of the story, a calm setting is perfectly fine. Though I wonder how long Vlad will pertain to those ground rules, she ain't no Sir Hellsing. :P Speaking of Hellsing, I wonder how long it'll take for Integra to figure out what's going on. That'll prove some interest.

Sorta reminds me of that one story EternalSorrow made, I can't remember the name, but it's sorta like an inversion of your story, where Seras had the amnesia in an AU setting.
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Dispite losing his memory Alucard is still the smooth operater we know and love. Still turturing the little police girl. With inuedos and what not. And funny how they use Vlad as a replacement name. And I guess Seras cant escape the charm of his. Great job and have a nice day.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I immediately realized your referance to that bat/wolf boy Seras killed in the 12th Or was it 13th? episode of the anime. But your footnote was nice regardless, for those who did need it, I have to say this story is extremely oroginal, I like the idea behind it... Alucard suffering memory loss? Hmm.. Interesting too. I'd like to see what you make of this!
kofie-hime chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
wah! so cute! please update soon i love it!
Materioptikon chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hoo. Well, so far it's going well, though I hafta say I'm not sure that even an insane, psycho politico would go to those lengths (if I'm reading this stuff right). Destroying evidence I understand. Twisting the system against the technicians and undermining their credibility I accept. Hiring a dream team of lawyers to make you look like Mother Teresa and your accusers like Hitler I get. But hiring a crack team of idiots to kill everybody? That's going way overboard, my friend. While, I repeat, I like the style, I have my own reservations about the content. Then again, I'm not the best source of advice, given how I tend to contrive really strange situations to get Hellsing or DC characters in contact with each other. Oh, and I am not totally sure an amnesiac Alucard is a safe bet. Then again, I really don't like amnesia as a plot device either. At any rate, your style is still interesting, and I just want to add these are merely pointers intended to mark some things I thought were too contrived (pot to kettle, I know).

Be in good health and prosperity,

xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was really good! I want to read more now! Please update as soon as you can!
Matoska chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
OH I can hardly wait for more. This is an excellent idea and I love the 'mystery' so far (Alucard not remembering is too cool and well pulled off BTW). Love the concept too - what IF. Please do continue so I won't have to cry over yet another really excellent story that is hanging or gone.
Rhiannon Thanatos chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow. that was an amazing first chapter! I really hope you find the time and inspiration to continue this, because I am hooked already!

So many questions to be answered! How did Alucard lose his memory? Will he get them back? What's going on with Sir Integra? (I'm assuming since you mentioned Incognito, this is Anime-verse rather than the manga or OVAs.)

~Settles down to wait~ Another magnificent story, and I eagerly await an update!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow, who would of thought all that would happen from one decision. And im finally goiogn to read a fic were Seras might get her revange for her parent(If it stays thin long. I hope). I guess Seras really was a important figure fro Hellsing. Even Alucard advance vampire powere are no match fro Free flowing water huh. And Seras getting high on extasy(is it really like that in the show. I think from what I saw from Rip it be true) with that vampire kiss. What a way to meet compare to the anime. And now Alucard has lost his memories? I wonder how that going to effect things. Weel I hope to read more of this.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »