Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
CorruptDream chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This is random, and the writing is very good, but, the historical figure is Vlad Tepes, not Vlad Draculea. Unless you did it on purpose to hint to the reader about Alucard being Dracula?
ayelen rock chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
me gusto
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
estarei lendo sempre que vc estiver escrevendo, abra├žos
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
my goodness! I'm loving reading, you write beautifully, this chapter was exciting, wait for more hugs
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Damn...I was hoping for a kiss between them at least. ( Oh well. It was still a good read. )
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
keeping him under control is just as bad as her condemning him of what he did. Shes no better. Didn't like her in the manga either.
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
NO...I don't think she should have control of him again. But of course...I don't think she truly EVER had control over And I think he liked her using her bloodthirsty nature to order him to slaughter...hehe. But I like this Alucard you've created and I'm curious as to how his experiences with Seras w/out a memory will affect his personality when he has regained the. If he does.
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
It's interesting to see a non psychotic side to
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Very interesting twist on things. I'm enjoying it so far. )
Avenging Neko chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
Well, it looks like Police Girl got over her blood phobia enough to make a ghoul and command him to never kill a living being. Haha. Fleshblocked. Murdering scumbag.

I imagine Alucard would be proud of how vengeful his flesgling can be, when he's Alucard again instead of the nicer Vlad. Hee, I liked it. :3

Gave me something to keep me foced and awake so I can attempt to continue writing more of my potentially demented littl;e story, poor, poor Seras... *coughs*
Avenging Neko chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I'm curious, did you watch the subbed version of the OVA? Because I've watched my four english dubs a couple dozen times, and that's not exactly what Van Hellsing actually says.

Also more review stalking, expect to see me again at the end. (ninjas off*
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
aw I was hoping for more hehe
The Layman chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Well, this certainly was interesting. Alucard loosing his memory had great potential, and you most certainly used it well. I was a little disapointed that Integra and Walter weren't in it as much as I would have like, but that's what happens when you change the timeline. Regardless, I enjoyed it a lot and I can't wait to see what your next Hellsing offering will be.
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Another great story and a great idea. I enjoyed reading it and you did a great job
Deritine chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Yay! Fluffy and a bit too sweet at the end (my teeth ache a bit lol) but well done, short, pithy. I enjoyed it muchly. I do like that Seras is more adult and self-assured and a bit evil at the end of it. Makes up for Alucard being such a pussy hehe.
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »