Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
ayelen rock chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
me gusto
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
estarei lendo sempre que vc estiver escrevendo, abra├žos
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
my goodness! I'm loving reading, you write beautifully, this chapter was exciting, wait for more hugs
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Damn...I was hoping for a kiss between them at least. ( Oh well. It was still a good read. )
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
keeping him under control is just as bad as her condemning him of what he did. Shes no better. Didn't like her in the manga either.
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
NO...I don't think she should have control of him again. But of course...I don't think she truly EVER had control over him...lol. And I think he liked her using her bloodthirsty nature to order him to slaughter...hehe. But I like this Alucard you've created and I'm curious as to how his experiences with Seras w/out a memory will affect his personality when he has regained the. If he does.
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
It's interesting to see a non psychotic side to Alucard...lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Very interesting twist on things. I'm enjoying it so far. )
Avenging Neko chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
Well, it looks like Police Girl got over her blood phobia enough to make a ghoul and command him to never kill a living being. Haha. Fleshblocked. Murdering scumbag.

I imagine Alucard would be proud of how vengeful his flesgling can be, when he's Alucard again instead of the nicer Vlad. Hee, I liked it. :3

Gave me something to keep me foced and awake so I can attempt to continue writing more of my potentially demented littl;e story, poor, poor Seras... *coughs*
Avenging Neko chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I'm curious, did you watch the subbed version of the OVA? Because I've watched my four english dubs a couple dozen times, and that's not exactly what Van Hellsing actually says.

Also more review stalking, expect to see me again at the end. (ninjas off*
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
aw I was hoping for more hehe
The Layman chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Well, this certainly was interesting. Alucard loosing his memory had great potential, and you most certainly used it well. I was a little disapointed that Integra and Walter weren't in it as much as I would have like, but that's what happens when you change the timeline. Regardless, I enjoyed it a lot and I can't wait to see what your next Hellsing offering will be.
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Another great story and a great idea. I enjoyed reading it and you did a great job
Deritine chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Yay! Fluffy and a bit too sweet at the end (my teeth ache a bit lol) but well done, short, pithy. I enjoyed it muchly. I do like that Seras is more adult and self-assured and a bit evil at the end of it. Makes up for Alucard being such a pussy hehe.
Deritine chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I thought somehow that you were going to have both Alucard not imprisoned and Seras not at Cheddar. I realize now that only #2 is true. But I want to read this Hirano's story... though this one is awesome, too! Onward.
201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »