Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Deritine chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I thought somehow that you were going to have both Alucard not imprisoned and Seras not at Cheddar. I realize now that only #2 is true. But I want to read this Hirano's story... though this one is awesome, too! Onward.
Deritine chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Ooh! Really cool idea. I am looking forward to reading the rest!
Larisa chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Wonderful! I love this story!
PhoenixWytch chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Oh my! This is an awesome fic. Alucard and Seras' relationship is wonderful in this.

Thanks for writing.
YurieOfTheLair chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
I love this story, it's so well written and unlike most Seras X Alucard it's not really fluffy, and actually has a plot. Sad that it's done, but I really liked the epilogue, 'cause there's nothing like the revenge of a vampire :D
Fantasilion chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
So cute so cute so cute. 33333 i love it.
Fantasilion chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
I love this story, its so brilliant, and deep without fluffyness. 33333 hearts :D
Trebla chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
ah, revenge is sweet. ;)

nicely done, in my opinion. im a fluff addict, but i enjoyed this anyhow. i like the different approach to it, the kind of alternate ending. im a little bummed that there wasn't more AluSeras in it, but as ive mentioned before, im a fluff addict. :P it was fun to read, and short enough to keep my attention without leaving me wanting more from it. :D

in short, well done!
sailorbebe chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was really good :o)
Penlightfight chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
Well here I am, scrolling through Hellsing fanfiction, only to find the next one I read is ALSO by you!

And only at the last chapter too, I looked up to see who it was by and was like 'waaaait... don't I already read one of her stories!' obviously your writing style is my cup of tea!

I will say... are you a fan of the anime over the manga and OVA? I find a lot of your fanfiction inkeeps with the original anime version of Hellsing, so I was just wondering :D

Anyway, off to read more of your stories I suppose?
YuriFan5 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Integra is awsome! She totally has more cahones than Reginal, and she isn't even male!
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I Pity da fooh!
Kenjirose chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
This is awesome :D
Triste1 chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Full circle indeed. A fitting title considering that the beginning became an ending, that in all honesty is a beginning in itself. If that even made any sense.

It was a good fic. I rather liked the OOC Alucard. He was far more human and far more relatable to, although I will admit to having a good dose of appreciation for the gore of canon after a rough day and/or rough tale. It fulfills a certain quota of violence that I'm inclined towards. The bit about the voices is certainly an interesting twist. It explains a few things to a degree and I find it to be believable; although Integra giving such a long speech in a story-teller manner is a bit hard for me to picture.

There were a few mistakes about the place grammar-wise. Nothing too severe but there nonetheless. Perhaps a beta reader or a brief run through when you have the time and inclination to correct them? It'd be quite a shame to leave such errors be when they detract from a perfectly good fic. That, of course, is simply my humble opinion and you're not obliged to listen to it.

Overall it was a good fic and I look forward to any new ones on the horizon, as well as any updates of current WIPs. Keep writing and good luck.
YaoiBatman chapter 10 . 12/20/2009