Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
omg totally awesome this was totally the best i loved it x i hope you do a sequal x
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
While I can see a few vague lines that may connect to my story, I can clearly see everything in here was new and original. It's too bad we don't get to see what became of Alucard and Seras' Relationship after Alu got sealed again, but this is just as good, and at least as satisfying. While there were a few spelling mistakes it was nothing compared to the load of them I make when I write, and in your case they did not deteriorate from what is to my opinion a great story. Thanks for writing!
policegirl chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
My compliments as always. I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s) in “Separation Anxiety”

I hope you also have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!
policegirl chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
I loved the final chapter of this story. It's less of an ending and more of a beginning
Nightmares are dead chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
that was just a perfect end *-*

thanks you ever sop much for writing such beautiful stories
shadowanime1 chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
that was really dark and horrific, i liked it.

you really expressed Seras's hatred for Jacob. the punishment was very fitting.

hope you write more, bye
Lara chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
Thank you for this epilogue. It was well done. Happy Christmas and New Years.
Darkangl28 chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
A good epilogue, congratulations on a good fic, you supplied a bit of everything and this one goes in my favorites for sure!
Blazing Demon chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
And thus ends a tale of love, evil and vengance.

Until next time...
Angel Reaper chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Ah, sorry for not reviewing the last chapter, I had finals to take. Usually I take a good chunk of time to really think about constructive things to say about fanfics, so it wouldn't do you justice to just give a quick praise and then go off to study.

Anyway, Integra's explanation of the seals was really quite interesting, I had never really thought of them as a way to preserve Alucard's sanity. It was even more interesting that he wanted all of his higher powers sealed. A normal Alucard would never do that, but I guess amnesiac Alucard really has grown to care about Seras to want it done.

It felt like most of the chapter was spent on explaining things, then ended quickly with Seras's changing. I had been wondering how her changing would come about in this universe, and it does seem pretty plausible, but I do wish that more time had been spent on this moment. Not with any outbursts of romantic confessions or anything, but at least an examination of emotions and realizing "Yes, I care about you in my own way".

Ok, now the epilogue. An interesting revenge on Seras's part, I would have never expected her to keep Jacob alive as a ghoul but forbid him from eating. I kind of wonder where Alucard during this, and if Integra knows that she's doing this, but I suppose that Jacob was always mainly Seras's issue, so it's only fair that Seras deals with him alone.

Overall, this story was an interesting retelling of the Hellsing beginning we all know and love. I'll be waiting for the next story you post up. Until then, keep up the good work!
BlazingMidnightRain chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
ROCK ON! 'bout time that jerk off got what he deserved and way to go seras! I'm sort of disappointed that alrucard wasn't there; somewhere in the background, but o well. This was a very appropriate ending.

i loved the story all the way through _

Sammich Man chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Well well! At the end already, eh? Some small apologies for the delayed review; school was beating on me (not anymore though~). :P Chapter 9 had an interesting take on the ending, you were able to switch over to Alucard's point of view fairly easily, it was a good transition. A nice good read, thanks for writing it up! Hope to see more of your ideas on the intertubes!
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Nice sweet revenge.

Can't wait for Separation Anxiety!
Lion in the Land chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Well, I don't know what came from KawaiiKittyChan's story and what's original to you, but I liked the whole thing, so good job both of you! It was good to see Seras get her vengeance and I also like that she didn't kill him, but left him to a fate worse than that.

The dual purpose of her taking in the memories was very good. It would take something powerful to drive her to do something so cruel. You kept a nice, even, dark tone to this epilogue, and I like that you kept it to just this one very specific scene.

You know, you've got a teensy bit of a Twilight parallel here with Rosalie's backstory. I don't know if we've covered this part of her past, but after she became a vampire, she got vengeance on her killers, too.

Well, I'm glad to have this story in my favorites! Congratulations on completing it. I s'pose now I shall have to get up to speed on this Separation Anxiety. ;)

Konoha's White Fang chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
wow, pretty interesting but did the fic finish? is it completed now? because it's not written 'complete' in the fic's information.

Thank you for your hard work!

202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »