Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Lion in the Land chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Well, I don't know what came from KawaiiKittyChan's story and what's original to you, but I liked the whole thing, so good job both of you! It was good to see Seras get her vengeance and I also like that she didn't kill him, but left him to a fate worse than that.

The dual purpose of her taking in the memories was very good. It would take something powerful to drive her to do something so cruel. You kept a nice, even, dark tone to this epilogue, and I like that you kept it to just this one very specific scene.

You know, you've got a teensy bit of a Twilight parallel here with Rosalie's backstory. I don't know if we've covered this part of her past, but after she became a vampire, she got vengeance on her killers, too.

Well, I'm glad to have this story in my favorites! Congratulations on completing it. I s'pose now I shall have to get up to speed on this Separation Anxiety. ;)

-Lila
Konoha's White Fang chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
wow, pretty interesting but did the fic finish? is it completed now? because it's not written 'complete' in the fic's information.

Thank you for your hard work!

KWF
Alastor Vega chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Finally Seras get her revenge. Been waiting ages fto read a story well she did. And what a revenge it was turning him a ghoul who will never feast. Worst then death itself. i bet her Master proud of her now. Cant wait to read SA again. Great job and have a nice day.
shadowanime1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
good story, i really enjoyed reading it.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
This was SO cute! I really liked it! I'm glad that you wrote this. It had some fluff but it was really good. Really! :D great story. Thanks for putting this up.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
So beautiful, really. Vlad was willing to break the deal with Integra just for Seras, now isn't that true love or what? I really loved this chapter; for one, I finally understood the story of Dracula and for second, the ending was amazing!

I can't wait for the epilogue, I'm so excited!

KWF
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
Thank you for writing this, I look forward to the epilogue.. Yet.. Bad you, You never even mentioned me! (Just kidding, I'm not as vain and conceited as that.) This chapter was a good ending to the storyline, you also managed to change my mind on the idea I had of the way you depicted Integra in the last chapter. Alucard was somewhat different than I'm used to, but again, there's no telling how these occurrences would change his personality. I can't say it is impossible, and add to that, I like the way you depicted him. It is that I can't fave a story twice or I would.
Nightmares are dead chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
What a beautiful fic this is... shame it's come to an end. How will I survive without this drug of mine mister? oh well, I'll just keep my eyes open for any other work of your's.
Lara chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
Loved this story from the beginning to the end. I definitely will be checking out your other stories and look forward to the possibility of a sequel.
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
I loved it. It felt a touch hurried but it did tie everything up in the end and made for a nice hardcore AxS pairing, each willing to give up something for the other.

I can't wait to read the epilogue.
AKissofMoonLight chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
aw it ended oh well makes me wanna read it again... :Y I'll read it again once I've forgotten the plot... hehehe anywho the chapter was great! ((LONGEST EXPLAINION AWARD GOES TO YOU)) that Integra explainion was pretty long... ((AN AUTHOR TO MAKE AN ANOTHER CHAPTER AT THE END OF THE STORY AWARD GOES TO YOU)) did you knw tht you are a rare author who makes another chapter after the ending of the story (others did tht but its rare to find) ((AND FINALLY THE AWARD FOR BEST ALUCARD AND SERAS PERSONALITIES GOES TO YOU)) the way you made seras and alucard's personalities were perfect... you should get awards for that... keep up the good work... :)
Lion in the Land chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
Could you be any sweeter? I do not think so. Thank you for recommending my story - that was completely unneccessary but so appreciated. And I see by my in-box that there's been some action on the story so :D !

Now on to your story.

I thought that whole beginning part, with Integra explaining everything to him was fabulous. The explanation of the seals was just so well thought out and I love the way it portrayed the relationship more as one of mutual benefit rather than him being a prisoner of the Hellsing organization. That was all you, right? Adding detail to anything we know from canon?

You started to lose me a little bit in the middle. His decision to give everything up just seemed a little too abrupt to me. You did talk about the voices that one time in the hotel room, and that was a great part, but I think maybe if it had been shown again, with the voices getting stronger and more unpleasant, it would've made the decision seem less sudden. Also, had you been interesting in extending this another chapter, it could've been interesting to have him stay at Hellsing for a short time and realize that he misses Seras before going to Integra with this request. But then, you know I'm a sucker for the pine. :P

At first, I thought no way would Integra let him go, but then, seeing how things ended up, I think that she knew all along that he'd end up coming back on his own somehow, and this way she keeps that mutual benefit thing going. Bravo, Integra. ;) I liked her smugness when he came back. She really was very likeable in this chapter.

And let's talk about the way things ended up - you totally won me over with that ending! It was great! So tragic that he gives up everything for her, but when he finds her she's lying in a pool of blood, dying. Quite Shakespearean of you. Ah, but this time she truly makes the choice for herself. And she got her revenge in the end, bringing it...full circle. ;)

Their very simple dialogue was the best: "Stay" ... "Will you?" So wonderfully romantic. And the final lines:

“I hope she's worth it.”

“She is,” The No-Life King responded and smiled down at the small, semi-conscious Queen in his arms. “She is.”

Perfecto.

-Lila
The Bargheist chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
I was wondering if the Police Girl was going to get her own set of fangs. Interesting developments all around. You are maintaining the characters that you've maintained the personalities of the characters as well the level of your grammar and sentence structure.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter: it will be interesting to see how this Seras (new and improved with a more apparent backbone) deals with her change in species.
Murdering Star chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
I..I..I don't know what to say. This wonderful story has led me on a trip so heartfelt that I've cried a few times rereading it. I kind of sad that it's ending so soon, but that means you have time for more! I truly love your way of ending like the beginning. I wasn't expecting him to turn her; I just thought it would end with a happily ever after and human Seras. Vampire Seras happily ever after is great to because it was a surprise and it was unexpected. Well, can't wait for that epilogue!

K
graypheonix chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
Jeeze, he really couldn't last one more night, could he? LMAO! Definitely an ending I sorta expected, but on the other hand, a damn fine story comes to a close (with hopefully a sequel?) and one that's been a fun read. Still, I am looking forward to more updates, and as always, it's been fun. I'll take a look at let it snow, and I look forward to your next story update. Update again soon, ja ne.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »