Reviews for Shadowfire
ara chapter 37 . 9/22/2013
The last line is fine. Besides, the canon of the shadowverse is better than any of the AUs.
ara chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
adorable.
ara chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
What the hell, Chrono?
ara chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I recall a certain evangelion doujin.
Sandanio chapter 21 . 4/4/2012
I'm actually surprised they didn't try to recruit Fate into the Shadows. She'd probably be the very best. Thing is, she'd probably also decline the position.
mllhild chapter 33 . 3/6/2012
Lutecia says in this chapter that she dates Vivio since two years and after your timeline they are actually dating since less than a year.

MC0084: "Never Confessed" (RadiantBeam) Vivio and Lutecia become girlfriends

MC0084: "Clearly Parenting Had an Effect" (DezoPenguin)

MC0084: "Mothers and Daughters" (DezoPenguin)

MC0084: "Daddy's Little Girl" (RadiantBeam)

MC0084: "Following Her Lead" (DezoPenguin)

MC0084: "Jealousy's Just Another Form of Love" (RadiantBeam)

MC0084: "Tongue Rape" (RadiantBeam)

MC0084: "Innocent Question" (RadiantBeam)

You could just put the fic to MC0086 to fit the time line.

Besides this, Megane asking this question reminds me of 4komas where Fate a similiar question.
mllhild chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Just to confirm if I got it right.

"They knew he was stronger than her and send her so that in the panic she would end up using Garyuu, who they knew would kill the opponent if he did see his mistress injured. Thous accomplishing their goal of killing him with in the legality of the military and without her self knowing of her true mission."

In my view this was a dangerous gamble. You mentioned in another shadowverse fic that the NSIS was short in personal, so why willingly risk to loose an agent? They could have send in someone stronger who could have let it look like self defense and maintained their younger agent in shape for other missions, after all Lutecia will be unable for at least 2 or 3 months.

Then again I did respond my own question, what if they had nobody else or this was simply a test to see if she was usable at all.

Thank you for this interesting continuation and dam you for making me miss again the beginning of my numerical calculation class. O.O

til the next fic tomorrow. :P
Sandanio chapter 28 . 9/23/2011
So it was kind of implied in one of the chapters (two of them actually) but Storm's in love/like with Lutecia?
DezoPenguin chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
Taking things in reverse, yep, that first paragraph cleared it up nicely and avoided any Fridge Horror.

Otherwise, my reactions are very similar to the first time I read it: it was very sweet seeing them chatting together, and significant that Lutecia would take the call from Vivio even while asleep (man, figuring out time differences in MGLN must be awful; unlike on Earth where times are always X hours apart, in Nanoha they have to deal with differing planets where, for all we know, planets may not even all have 24-hour days!)...also, I note that Asclepius knew enough to tell Lutecia that the call was from Vivio, which suggests that either she programmed him to flag Vivio's calls for her or that as her partner he's noticed that she shows a special priority for them. And Lulu whacking Miranda with a pillow remains funny.
Moczo chapter 41 . 8/3/2011
I see you made those changes to make it look less like Miranda and Lutecia just had sex. Probably a good choice. XD

And yeah, still a nice fluffy friendship piece. As before, I approve of the quality and development here, and maintain that it's a good thing that Vivio comes across as 'Friends despite Cia's age) and less 'awed by the cool girl'. It works better. :)

... also, pillow fight is still funny. XD
ZonaRose chapter 40 . 8/3/2011
I do not do reviews for every chapter long or short but all of these have been a great read and ride.

I look forward to more of these shorts and more CiaViv.

ZonaRose chapter 39 . 8/3/2011
Nice ending to this one.

ZonaRose chapter 38 . 8/3/2011
I love cats. There so independent and free thinking.

ZonaRose chapter 37 . 8/3/2011
So was it always your plain to have Cia take after Nanoha? Or did it just happen that way?

ZonaRose chapter 36 . 8/3/2011
It was hard on her I'm glad her Mother was there to help.