Reviews for The Birds And The Bees
Twinchy chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
The second chaper was a lot more serious, particularly with John throwing such a fit. No need to mention I understand his worry... but he had to give it to Dean, that was a really creative idea - and most effective, by the sound of it - to get Sammy to loosen up some.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
ROFLMAO Now, that was hilarious, let me tell you!

How John and Dean stumbled over their sentences, especially when they were talking Dean's actual "experience in the field" so to say.

And Sam's quips from the door before he left, mortifying his brother left and right, were awesome.

Rest assured, Smudge, this is one hell of an entertaining piece of fanfic!
melitta4ever chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
lovely!
kissacazador chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
So, now I know why this is your favorite story...it was awesome!

I have to say, I really feel sorry for John, no wonder he had gray hairs appearing :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I love how you write the brothers, their just fantastic!

Thanks for writing this cute little fic, I enjoyed it to the MAX!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Poor poor John hahahahahahaha this is hilarious
saberivojo chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I loved Dean being the big brother and showing Sammy the ropes. I am not sure I approve of his methods but then again...
saberivojo chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ha...poor John. I think I would be a little worried about Dean and his horndog ways at 15 too!

Thanks for posting this.
lulu1616 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Man this made me laugh! I loved this it was so adorable! I especially loved the part on the second chapter where you sneaked Dean and Sam calling each other jerk and bitch. That was cute :]
Anne1013 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This was just too good. Exactly what I would have expected from Dean. From him having sex at an early age, (and a lot of it), embarassing John during the talk, and then the way he dealth with Sam was perfect too. Great job,

Anne
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
I loved this story...it had everything, it was funny and had a bit of angst (with Dean yelling at his Dean - nice touch adding that bit in!) great job!
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Hi, Oh my, that was a fantastic read. You had me laughing and worrying and cringing all at the same time. Perfect, thanks. x
masondixon chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
A really enjoyable story. You had Dean down to a t and he brought Sam exactly where I thought he would bring him! He really is the best big brother ever! Thanks for the story.
Noninone chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Never thought I could go through different emotions at the same time. I was LMFAO, got sad with the John part(were I agree with Dean, he needs some urgently!) and then was distubed. A lot of time thinking: TMI! dont need to know that! .

Dude! this:“.” Made me laught so hard. I do that. When Im really...really angry, which is good because people dont get what I said (except my mom)so I can say the ugliest crap ever and when they ask "what a hell you just said", I change it so insult them twice. LOL I know, crazy.

Dean is such a bad boy hahaha. But no one is so awesome like him!

Sammy...so funny.

Love it!

Whoever ask you to do this: THANK U!

Yohko B.
riquitv chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
oh, this was a sweet chapter, the first one was funny and this one was sweet, haha, Dean is great. Thanks for sharing :)