Reviews for Each Other
Guest chapter 32 . 12/11/2013
No a cliffhanger
retirwsseluelceht chapter 31 . 11/27/2013
Ahhh I would do anything to see Zuko's tattoo and Katara's necklace he gives her. WHERE IS DA ART?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
I cryed so much! I'm swedish so i can't so mycket englich.
TigerStriper chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
I don't like the idea of Katara having more kids so soon, but honestly I don't like the idea of adding babies to stories in any case. But you did go for Tokka, which is awesome, admittedly I'm not a complete fan of the idea, I think they're both better fit for respective OC's (or to be invented since to date they haven't revealed who Toph ended up with, but it couldn't be Sokka) but I'm getting off point. I like the Tokka aspect, 'nough said.
TigerStriper chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
I always feel hesitant to point this out but the Southern Water Tribe has no gender biased traditions (at least in regards to bending) otherwise Katara would've been brought up knowing about them, plus Kana was obviously not effected by them, also they don't make betrothal necklaces. Now I realize that by Northerners coming to the South they would be more pressured to follow those rules (since it's already apparent that the Water tribes are slightly sexist, at least Sokka was) but I didn't like the marriage prevents bending idea, I just felt like that was pushing it.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Five stars for "My water broke" and "Your a waterbender, fix it"
LucianLycan chapter 32 . 8/9/2013
Could you continue the story
Saphire5000 chapter 32 . 7/20/2013
SO! I LLLOOOOOVVVEEEE this story and I have read it about 50 times. (: pppplllleeeaassssee write a sequel about Kati and Aani! I really like you ideas and I want to know what happens at Tophs! And I want Kato to be there with her! Please keep writing!
- Saphire5000 (my actual username, but in too lazy too log in (; )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Here we go! Round two! I'm reading this awesome story a second time. Maybe one day, if you're suddenly inspired, you'll write a sequel or maybe just a few shorts of life after this story. You are a so very talented story teller. :)
Willowdove chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
I dont even know where to start. The whole beginning was amazing. I love Zuko and Katara's interactions and then when thy became parents it was just perfect. And when Toph came and felt the twins heartbeats! And Iroh. I can't even with Iroh. And somehow Mai being Pheonix Queen was fitting?

I can exactly say why but it bothered me that Aani was the Avatar. It felt superfluous, I guess. And Mama-bear Katara would NEVER endanger her children by bringing them to the Fire Nation, not even to save Zuko. And that whole deal was another thing. They very easily could have detained June at the South Pole and not gone back to the Fire Nation at all.

But I digress, it's your story, and a very well- written one at that. So I have no say X) Continue being awesome
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Ok. You're going way too fast, here! It felt rushed. You just went through Katara's year in a chapter. You should have started her off at the South Pole and had flashbacks throughout the next couple chapters of her travels. I also think you should get a beta because I do see some grammar issues.
engineergirl86 chapter 27 . 6/8/2013
this chapter was awesome!
engineergirl86 chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Ok, here is my thing. I really didn't like the spin that the previous chapter took, so rather than reviewing immediately I decided to read the next chapter to see if anything was justified. I hope I don't sound like a bitch but here is my feelings toward this: Zuko in your story is a bit out of character. He, in my opinion, would never let his wife and children be taken, (he jumped in front of lightning for Katara in the series when he wasn't even in love with her) its like the thing with the earth kingdom girl in the beginning of the story. So I feel that it is out of character for him. For the most part other than this you have written him very well. But what I just do not get at all is why did they just give up? It was one person and a shirshu versus an entire tribe. Shirshu for dinner anyone? They should have just fought her off. I guess the argument could be that Ozai would send more people when he returned. But still... Zuko would have done something. Not just give his family over to Ozai... but that's just my opinion. I would have liked to have seen June kidnap Katara and the kids with shirshu venom while the men were away hunting.
engineergirl86 chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Loved this chapter
engineergirl86 chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Aw I really loved the little conversation between Zuko and Katara at the end there