Reviews for Batman and Wonder Women's First Date
Shirayuki-hime chapter 1 . 8/11
Love this! Exactly like the cartoon! If I may be so bold though, you could have them both start to ask each other then the joker crashes in catches her ( or grabs her before the date) then Harley and WW could have a talk and Harley could let her go side she understands loving someone on the team( mr. J of course)
IcestormSavior chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
AWESOME! Great idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Type your review here...
JEREMY chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You could end it right here,or continue, and it would still make a great story.

Thank you.
heavensace6.2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love this story and Wonder Woman and Batman SO belong together. I cant wait to read the rest :D
Kurea chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
It's good stuff, I could see this as a comic
platypuslover chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
what about all of all the adopted kids and your butler
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
batmans an idiot.
17robertsif chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I really like your story being a big dc heroes fan i hope you keep writing this.
anonymous guy chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hi.I've seen all of your Batman and Wonder Woman videos(from the first date to the proposal)on youtube.I just want to say I loved all of them and I'm hoping you would make job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
oh cmon wat
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I really liked this! I hope you update it someday :-)
risainternational chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love, Love, LOVE! this story. It's so cute and sweet. I have read it all on Youtube: Great job on finding pictures to be ascociated with the story. I like the idea that as Batman said would happen, one of enemies tried to get to him through Diana and that he further has something that only he has that can break the spell-his kiss. But won't you put the whole story on fanfiction? Please?
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is amazing! Please write the next chapter soon!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hi its me 'Fanofwonderwoman' I just changed my username :) this is pretty good and please update soon :D and if you get the chance you can check out my new video that I uploaded on my channel and I hope I hear from you soon :D