Reviews for Clan Loyalty: story discontinued
Neloska chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Really liked the story. Of course it was very sad at some points. But it was interesting reading the conflicted thoughts of Naruto as he has to choose between loyality towards his family and towards his moral beliefs.
It seems like you are sure that you won't continue this story so could you maybe publish an outline of what you had planned to happen and what the ending of this story was supposed to be? I would really appreciate it
Dante Nastaran chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
I'm sad that you decided to discontinue this fic. I really like it. I've decided to follow this fic, so that if you ever pick up this fic, or have someone adopt it, I may be able to read the ending.
bleeerrrrgh chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
i suggest you look into using page breaks of some kind to indicate change of scenery. it wasnt aproblem before but i really noticed in this chapter other than that it was pretty good and i hope to see chap 11 out soon(this is of course i still like it after the next chapter(i have no reason not to as of yet but you never know...))
Nemrut chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
I like how in every one of your stories, you have different roles for all the characters, not showing any real favoritism or hate towards one.

Your writing is great and perhaps the only thing I could complain about would be that transitions are a bit surprising since there is nothing to separate them. In one sentence Naruto is speaking with Itachi and the next paragraph suddenly is about other people talking in a different location.

Great idea and even more, brilliant portrayal of the Uchiha family. Only one question: Was Mikoto in your story a civilian? I always thought of her as a skilled ninja since she was the wife of the Head of the Clan and surely they wouldn't chose a civilian girl.

Liked that you didn't turn Fugaku into the stereotypical bad person and made him more human.

Hinata was interesting, hope she will have a moment of redemption in the future.

great story.
Aerowind Kinomoto chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I know I'm quite late for the ball game, but choosing a side just doesn't seem to be Naruto's style. He'd just do his own thing and kick everybody's asses that needs to be kicked.
yaoi3freak3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this is so awesome! go uchihas!
Gen. Malaise chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Can Naruto do a full transformation like Kirabii? And I know that from the update date the latest events inside Naruto's seal have come to pass yet, but will they? It'd be cool to see your take on what happens when Naruto meets his parents, maybe he could even meet them both at the same.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
i totally caught the foreshadowing of her stabbing him in the back
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
This story is really interesting. I like what you've done with it. All the characterizations, even if different from canon, are explainable by the changes in major events. It's sad that Itachi ended up dying though. He is such a quality character. Hinata, though, is quite a piece of work. I don't know whether to cheer her for being so kick-ass, or to smack her for being so fixed in her ways, and acting almost like young Sasuke from the canon.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
omally-dood chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
well i got 2 say u certainly have piped my interest i wonder what will happen next
sam110 chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
awesome
sam110 chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
one word...wow
Epicweaver chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
Great read. I hope you have time to update again soon. I especially like how you staged things to put Hinata at odds with Naruto. It's surprisingly refreshing to read. I'm looking forward to more development with them.
Lord Blood chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
such an intense story. people are switching sides left and right, everyone is oc (not that that's a bad thing), pretty fast paced too. good job.
just another reader chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Interesting how Itachi ended up. A noble end for a noble man. At least in your story.

Just wanted to let you know I have enjoyed your writing.