Reviews for Acceptance by MsKathy
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
LOVED IT!
MeiSun chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Beautiful!

I love the way you dealt with the emotional issues. Bella is nonjudgemental and Leah is willing to love and be loved. The lovemaking was lovely and the relationship delightful. Thank you :)
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I had never considered Bella/Leah before, but I really liked this. The story was a great combination of sweet and sexy and I found myself wanting to read more.
Kristen Nicole chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was a very interesting and sweet story that left me wanting to read more. I love the angle you took on this with Leah - how she wonders about whether or not coming out to her dad had anything to do with his death, her nervousness about inhereting bad "genes" from her parents that might make her difficult to be around. That was a wonderful juxtaposition against the backdrop of what it means to be gay in society; the idea of nature versus nurture. Another part I really enjoyed was the talk that Bella and Leah had over dinner about bisexuality. So many lesbians really do have a problem with this, and it's awesome that you addressed the subject in such a tactful manner. Amazing job.
naelany chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
very sweet
Trinab74 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I am not a huge Leah fan. You have swayed me.

Trina
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
yay, we need more leah/bella love stories out there!:)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2