Reviews for Folie a Deux
MizJoely chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Aargh, your Christine is so damn stubborn! Just listen to Spock for once, you silly blonde! (But up to that point it was lovely...) :)
jperez6509 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ahhh why do the best stories never seem to get finished!
Glewiel chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hey there :)

I really love this story! The characters act all very logical and not ooc and the pairing is just super cute 3
And of course the idea of Pon Farr is as suitable as always as well as the whole marriage thing... can't understand, why you never continued it, would have loved to read it...

Love, Glewiel
Elessar1201 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I don't blame her for saying no. But still, I love ponn farr stories, and I like how awkward Spock is. Now I'm off to read the sequel.
murphycat chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I like this story. It is not overly romantic, but gets to the point in its simplicity. The ending was quite striking. I felt you dealt with the characters honestly in their behavior. Good job.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh, great story! Going to read the sequel now!
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was a nice little surprise for a Sunday evening!

I love how she started out all moony over Spock but then grew a pair and grew up. Letting the men do the chasing is so much more fun than having the ladies fall at their feet _
Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I read this on Trek Tales/The Spock/Christine page before, but now is my chance to tell how much I adored this and all your other stories there. What I particularly love about this one is the logical argument Chapel gives Spock to take her during pon farr, I don't think I have ever seen that. There's just so many things to love here, Chapel being calm under pressure (well she'd have to be if she's a nurse) and a lady of integrity, and the image of Spock planning a wedding, that's too hilarious.