Reviews for IRKO DRABBLES
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Nice range of emotion here. Irko is easily my favorite relationship of Avatar. Those first three are so sad. It's nice to have balance with those lighter ones. I think my favorites are Relaxation 2 and Family. I really enjoy the simple moment of Zuko letting his gaurd down from his mission to spend time with his uncle, reminds me of how I used to play Scrabble with my grandmother. I've also been wondering where one can buy a Pai Sho board lately, becoming an Avatar fan has given me a curiousity forwanting to learn the game. The Family drabble I like because agin it shows Zuko in a rare moment of relaxation and while fics based on Zuko Alone are out there, this is a angle I've never seen before that allows for Zuko to be happy that he has Iroh and missing him at the same time. I like how effortlessly you pull off those dual emotions, not unlike Zuko's swords.
things24 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
"And just think, you two. This place will be a perfect play area for your children when you visit with them." XD Classic Iroh, always the player and matchmaker... I love this!
Mirrorfaced chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hooray for drabbles! Lovely little pieces. They were all a lovely read, sugary sweet, too. Except the 'What If' one, but you know. I think you could have renamed two of the 'Relaxation' bits, and the one with the teashop was pretty awkward. You set it up so that it was more about the shop/Iroh's new life at the shop and led me to believe that the drabble would have more to do with the business side of the Jasmine Dragon. Like, if you were just getting to the garden in the back, we didn't need to know that Iroh had this or that many employees for this or that event. The reader would assume that Ping was a trusted employee just by Iroh's words. Yanno?
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I Loved these you did a great,awsome,wonderful job as always and always will do always when your stories end I always say no the end no fair I just love your stories so much so again wonderful job. xD xD xD