Reviews for Good Night and Good Riddance
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was neat. I still don't know who ordered the hit but I can tell that it wasn't Bella, Edward or Emmett. I wonder what the favor will be? Great job ladies!
Krissy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
So we never do find out who was the one who asked for NGNN help, do we?
volexisayanggmail.com chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
OMFG! THIS IS AWESOME! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. MAH NG'S ROCK! CAN'T BELIEVE Y'ALL REMEMBERED WRITING ME IN EVEN THO I'VE BEEN MIA. I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH.

*DANCES AROUND NEKKID*

*ASS SLAPS TO Y'ALL NG*
mscope chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I have always known the NG's were a force to be reckoned with. Thank You for doing your part in removing vermin.

Has anyone talked with you about James from the Screamers?

Sandra
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Yay! I loved rereading it as much as did the first five times. LOL

Jealous bastards ... we totally should have won! Hahaha
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Haha Bus I love that story!

I've been thinking of ways to kill her myself but I never though of using Nekkid girls. That was a stroke of sure CrackFic brilliance. I really REALLY dislike her. She is the most vile thing alive since mike newton. Except Mike newton is at least nice. Ugh, I guess she's more like a lauren. Ugh I hate that bitch.

Anyway I'd like to think happy thoughts and pray that maybe vjgm will love us all and kill her off in the end ; ]

Xoxo- sendmeonmyway
JennC32 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love this, I feel we work great together and it was such a great time! We will have to do it again sometimes. Thanks for all the help and making it great! The NG's are the best!