Reviews for In The Light But Surrounded By Shadows
please update!
BlueMoonAce chapter 6 . 4/30
please update!
Quibbler78 chapter 6 . 4/11
I'm actually starting to think that doing this is some variety of trolldom peculiar to authors.
Get us up to the point where we have a huge list of very intriguing questions, tease us with the promise of answers just around the corner... And then abandon the story and leave us hanging.

Not Happy Jan!
AmyTheAuthor chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Why has this been abandoned?! NOOOO! :'(
JaneCrounch chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Yo tengo una duda ¿por que no seguiste actualizando la historia?
Es muy pronto para dar mi punto de vista.
Si, me gustó, pero dijiste que con el tiempo y atravez de la historia resolverias todas las dudas.

CJ
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Just want to point out that it's a HUGE misconception in today's brainwashed youths that *slash* always means good and that good stories have to have slash. That is actually a huge fallacy and one of the worst lies that somehow became popular.

That is why I and many others hate democracy because it's two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

Popular vote is not always the correct vote and most of the time it isn't especially when yellow journalism runs the news.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
It's been five years. Five freakin years! The suspense is killing me
LunarisDraconis chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
two thumbs up
RambleSchapalon chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Aw man...just when it was finally getting some action. Please update ASAP! :)
Evans. N chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I am literally going to murder someone. Im so fucking pissed I cant even express it in capitals. I had to FORCE myself to read that chapter becaus3 I knew I would enjoy dumbledore pissing off after my heart stopped convulsing with anger and the shit harry is dealing with... ironic I said id murder someone earlier...
Emo-tional chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Wow, ok , this is going to be a great story.
Love the concept, really hot. If you keep going with this this would become a great story. Hope you keep it up. Thanks.
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Please, Please, Please update this again! it is sooo gooooood! seriously i was hooked on the first chapter. And the summary!
Fenryka chapter 6 . 3/19/2014