Reviews for In The Light But Surrounded By Shadows
RambleSchapalon chapter 6 . 4/5
Aw man...just when it was finally getting some action. Please update ASAP! :)
Evans. N chapter 2 . 2/2
I am literally going to murder someone. Im so fucking pissed I cant even express it in capitals. I had to FORCE myself to read that chapter becaus3 I knew I would enjoy dumbledore pissing off after my heart stopped convulsing with anger and the shit harry is dealing with... ironic I said id murder someone earlier...
Emo-tional chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Wow, ok , this is going to be a great story.
Love the concept, really hot. If you keep going with this this would become a great story. Hope you keep it up. Thanks.
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Please, Please, Please update this again! it is sooo gooooood! seriously i was hooked on the first chapter. And the summary!
Fenryka chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
aww. no more?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
wow
harry in azkaban
this is so great
FalconLux chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Ah blast! What a place to leave it! So many questions! Who went to Voldemort about Harry's case? What caused Voldemort to suddenly change? What's up with the kissing?

An enjoyable read nonetheless.
shunned-one chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
It just got interesting! ! Please continue this!
KatzeIason69 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
wow this was brilliant so if you ever want to update please let me know when you do ok.:)*
i like the story chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
lol
Delicious darkness chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I looooooooove this story! Please update!
leylinjan chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Well I am also wondering just WHAT brought this change about -.-
I know it's been three years, but couldn't you just update a tiny-weeny bit, pretty please? This is like getting a whiff of your favourite cake, a glimpse of the newest Harry Potter book (except there are no new ones anymore ), or like running to a train station and only JUST missing the train - please, I got a taste of your story, and I'd love to know more!
Melikalilly chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I really like this story
MisteryMaiden chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Okay, so are you ever going to update this story? It's been 2 years now, and I'm about ready to give up on it.
Aegis' Trickster chapter 6 . 11/22/2012