Reviews for v e g a s skies
Strikeman chapter 20 . 1/21
I LOVED THIS STORY! I love Roxas and Namine together. Great, Great job on this story! Keep writing please!
ForgottenLullaby chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
so cute almost had me cry when I thought she was going to end up with what's-his-face
Pili1995 chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
OMG! It was so sweet!
Roxas like a daddy! I loved it!
Great job! I loved it :D
Take careee!
Van chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
Hoooooly shieeeeeet. Now i know this story was written a while ago and you might not even read this but i am going to review it anyway. So you know that feeling you get when you watch and awesome tv show series or movie then have to go back to real life? I am legit having that RIGHT NOW. I absolutely LOVED this story, it was great the plot was awesome and it was just awesome. Only criticism i can really give is typos. I know, i know im a nit picky bitch but i figured you'd take this on board and won't be offended? I hope not. but i do understand that they do happen but that's how flawless i think your story is that i have to nit pick at things. Otherwise it was an awesome story and i swear to god some parts i was tearing up and i am so not an emotional person when it comes to stories so good job!
candybear24 chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
whoa(:O) this chapter is far from amazing
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
I think it would be cool if you continued this story like ten years in the future where hikaru would be like ten and eleven and roxas and namine are still together and hikaru stills thinks of roxas as her dad and how close she is with the organization, but seifer comes back after all those years and tries to tellhikaru that he's her real dad, even going through legal actions to get hikaru back.
Sookdeo chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
Ahhhhhhwwww I really enjoyed reading this. Even though at some parts it was too fast, then the tempo would slow a bit. I wish there was a sequel
msevilgenius chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
Awesome

Just plain AWESOME

do i need any other words?

AWESOME STORY
QueensOfWeirdness chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
Ooohhhhh I loved this story! I normally don't read teen pregnancy stories (they're just not my thing...) but I loved this one! I wasn't sure about reading it at first to be honest but now I'm glad that I decided to give it a chance and read it. I also really love how Roxas (and the rest of the Organization of the 13) had some sort of mental illness and that Naminé saw passed all it. Oh and I wanted to punch both Naminé's aunt and mother ... a lot. Anyway awesome story! Did I mention I loved it? I did? Too bad I'm saying it again ... I loved it!

Kisa *Heart*
Randoreader chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
Multiple things happened shortly after I read the final words of this story..

1. I felt completely shocked that it was over. (why? Idk lol)

2. Leaving my room, I quickly glanced at a mirror and made possibly the creepiest face I had ever seen

3. Then I walked out of my room into my pitch black hallway and ran into my seemingly invisible sister, scaring the shit out of me.

Finally, realization dawned as I remembered and started freaking out that I have a huge ass test tomorrow and I barely spent half an hour studying...

So I picked up my phone again and wrote this review. :D

I love this story. You are a great writer, although I'm pretty sure you get told that often anyway.

Until next time!

I'll be readin'

Randoreader :)
Q-A the Authoress chapter 20 . 3/23/2011
"Daddy" that was something I didn't see coming not that this story was predictable, because it wasn't, this story had a very interesting way of how teen-pregs' can end up. Great plot, Axel was great near the end.
furubasuta chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
AAAAAAW! This is absolutely ADORABLE!

I love how Roxas and Namine have always been there for each other and how Namine was Roxas' "LIGHT" hehe! AWW!

Hika-Chan's first words were daddy! AWWWWWW!

"Really? I give you water and you spill it all over my bed! I have to sleep on that you know!" HAHAHAHA! how clueless can Roxas get :P

"OW!"

"Roxas, are you in labor as well?" LOL!

Honestly, at first I was like hm I dnno if I should read this, it's about pregnancy and all that nonsense eh.. but I'm glad I did read it! This is the best pregnancy fanfic ever no joke! This is probably the first pregnancy fanfic I liked! :)

AW MAN! I'm so devs that it's over!

Oh btww! Please continue On The Road, cos it is EPIC! I love it.

You write the awesomest stories! KEEP IT UP! :)

roxasXnamine-ftw
iMashedmyPotatoes chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
this is *sniff* so awesome! at first I thought, "ugh, I don't want anything having to do with preggos." but as I read the whole thing, I simply fell in love! great job :D
nicegal1 chapter 20 . 11/15/2010
wonderful story!
lalolalalollypop970 chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
its 3:57 and i just finished this story

i also have school

but this story was really good i had to finish it