Reviews for The REAL Love Smoothie
PB7 chapter 15 . 6/12
Ah . . . Again, LOVE this story. Grammar errors usually annoy me, but first off, there weren't THAT many, and second, the story was just too good to even care about them. I really loved how you were able to give "references" without coming out and saying what Skipper's intentions were. I imagine you must've had to put a LOT of work and thought into making that happen to keep this story relatively "younger audience" appropriate.

I love how you portray Skilene. A lot of tension (the bad and the good *wink*), but still that underlying sweetness. A lot of Skilene authors like to make their relationship perfect, but I like the more realistic flaws. The best relationships have flaws, which is why you stay together to overcome them because you care about them. Anyway, this wasn't meant to be relationship advice, so I'll shut up now.

Love the story, love you, hope I get to read more from you one day.
PB7 chapter 7 . 6/12
This is where the suspense starts! I remember the first time I read this, I was in a mix of shock and terror. That love serum is some powerful stuff! He didn't even drink it all!
PB7 chapter 3 . 6/11
I don't know if I caught this last time, but nice Gloria/Melman reference. The dressing up was really cute.
PB7 chapter 2 . 6/11
(Like I said, reading this again.)

I loved the sudden switch in attitude when he drank the smoothie. It was an excellent transition. I can't help but grin every time I read this story. Well, most of it, anyway. XD
Opal chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
is there going to be a sequel
ligersrcool chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
"My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil" for the fiftieth time, that was so cute!
ligersrcool chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
again, this is so sweet!
ligersrcool chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
ah, she likes him now! XD maybe he still has feelings for her, but not as crazy and insane as before?
ligersrcool chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
so cute!
ligersrcool chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
uh oh...
ligersrcool chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
DUN DUN DUN! LEAVE HER THE HECK ALONE SKIPPER! I KNOW YOU LOVE HER, BUT YOU'RE SCARING HER!
ligersrcool chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
me. i thought so.
ligersrcool chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Wow, Skipper never gives up now doesn't he?
ligersrcool chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
I feel so bad for the team now...
ligersrcool chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
this seems a lot like an actual ep, except *shudders* the butt touvhing