Reviews for Sacred
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Master Jedi Shawn30, I sincerely hope that you will find the inspiration to finally, after such a long absence, complete this amazingly well written, not to mention funny as hell, story! It is begging to be completed, and no doubt, the Finale will be all we are hoping for!
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
This is amazing! Your writing is exceptional. Truly, it tis! I surely hope you will finish this. My imagination simply can't do the Grand Ball...and Obi's and Sabe's date, Padme' s and Ahsoka's dresses...or Anakin's reactions...any justice at all! Please! For all of us? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Just courious about the ball .. update?
RomanticLover1 chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
I really enjoyed this series, but I do wonder, will you be finishing this story?
I noticed that it's in-complete and you suggest a third chapter.
I do hope you plan on finishing this story, even if the final chapter is short.
MumsieDo chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I just LOVE your Anakin/Padme stories! Your humor is just flawless in these...and please let me say it is my fervent hope that you will finish this story, as it is amazing!

I so hope to see this one finished!

Keep up the great writing! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
I know it's been five years, so chances aren't good, but I just found this story and I love it so much! Anakin and padme's internacional, ashoka, obi-wan... Just perfect. So it would really be amazing if you ever found the time/energy to finish it! I'm just too curious to see how the ball will go P
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
I usually don't review but now i have to. I absolutely love your stories and especially salvation trilogy. I have read many times. I know you haven't updated this in years but if you ever have an inspiration to finish it i would be soooooo happy! Amazing job thanks you!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Hey! I really love this story, the way you write padme and anakin is just heartwarming. Also, love seeing the way their lives intervene with the other - Obi-wan and Asokha are perfect here! I was just wondering if you plan on ever finishing it? I would to know how the end goes
Gamoora chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I know it's been a few years now, but I would love it if you ever got around to updating this fic. I really like the way Anakin and Padme are growing, just like everyone else is. Your post-Palpatine government is interesting, and I like how you mix politics with romance and keep everyone so in character. I'm definitely looking forwards to both the trials and the ball.
tixilein2 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I love this story! From Salvation to Sacred, everything is so great! Are you going to continue and make chapter 3 or is it over?
DanceIsEverything13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Love it! When are you going to post chapter 3? I hope it's soon! Can't wait!
LostLyra chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
*Pokes* Update! Even though I haven't read any of your other stories I have throughly enjoyed this one. Please update soon! LL
amypondultimateginge chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
please please please update soon

Don't quit writing this please cos it is probably the best Star Wars story I read, I know what you mean about Ahsoka - I too fell in love with her character when the clone wars film came out, she's got so much potential (and is one of the only girls not played as a major damsel in distress)

Please please please update soon, I'd hate to see this story abandoned
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Yoda recommended the 'old folks home' idea...heehee...and he uses the force on kids?

"Crying infants, greater shrill than angry Wookies, it is. When stop they won t, the Force I will use... gently, for certain." Punctuating his point, he tapped the end of his cane on the floor. "Wonderful blessings children are in the Force. But beware. Not without end, even old Yoda's patience. Rest... yes... forever sleep. Earned it, I have."

Thats such a classic Yoda line lol! U have such smart humour in this!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I loved part 2! This story is a wonderful mix of three very different love stories, each of them unique in their own way, and I love them all! Ahsoka and Jo'Seth are so freaking cute! They're so sweet, and so adorable, I can't wait to see them at the ball! Obi-Wan and Sabe are such a complicated and angsty pairing, but they're also really bad-ass and I love that. Anakin and Padme are obviously my favorite, so devoted and so in love - and so hot! Hahaha I can't wait for Padme to reveal herself as Mrs. Skywalker, I think she will knock everyone dead, and have every man in that room drooling! And Anakin will inspire a few swoons himself ;) This story is such a fun way to explore the changing Republic and these new relationships, and what is more romantic than a ball! :) I think it would be so cool if, after this, you wrote a story with these three couples in a more...adventurous/stressful/action-y situation, just to see how the new couples react to their partners being in danger, and how Anakin and Padme deal with the dangers to their new children. And how that just strengthens the love all around :) Anyway, excellent job!