Reviews for Sacred
ParamoreRoxMySocks chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I can totally imagine anakin having the "I loved her first" issue with ahsokas boyfriend, and i like how you've portrayed how he's struggling to let her grow up - it's really cute

poor jo'seth - I fear for his life the first time he meets anakin, poor lad

gotta love padme, I like how she's like a mother to ahsoka

I think ahsoka would rock that backless dress lol - however I think that anakin may just lock her in her room until she changed lol

lovin how anakin and padme have still got it, and I love Sabes comment on how their acts were a booty call

I love this fic, don't make me wait too long for an update
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
great story so far update soon
grayhello22 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
yea! i'm so glad you're updating! great chapter. keep it coming... no pun intended.
Padme52 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I see the point you wanted to make in this universe all is not perfect still issues and problems to attend ...But their lives are going on without the menace of Palpatines' toxic and destructive rule.

The darkness is gone but perfection does not exist.

It's compelling and well written and worth the wait.
Haliborange chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I am sat laughing at how Sabe describes Anakin and Padme's acts as booty calls, thankyou for enlightening me to what they are

Can't wait to read to next chapter
Homework Hurts Trees chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
This is epic - no further explanation needed
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Wow I love this story

You are such a good writer - and quite evil making us wait lol, just kidding I don't mind (well that's a lie)

I love Anakin's fatherly attitude and how he voices his desire to throw Jo'Seth out an airlock

And I love Jo'Seth he seems so sweet

The part where Ahsoka begged for Padme's dress made me laugh, methinks that Ahsoka will manage to get her hands on that dress - even if she has to steal it lol

I like Padme's vocab too :L

Update again soon please
Billie Verfasser chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love this! You HAVE to update it!
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love this story
Please don't desert it, I may scream and then breakdown :L
I love how you've portrayed Anakin as a father to Ahsoka, I love his dilemma with her first date - every fathers worst nightmare - and I love the conflict with him wanting her to be happy and wanting to protect her.
I also love the relationship between Padme and Anakin and how it still has that young love flirtatiousness to it.
The "Skycrawlers" bit made me laugh, definately a very Ahsoka-like thing to call them, she is so much like Anakin that its scary
I love your continuous use of elevated lexis, such as "articulate" and "methodical", they make the story seem so sophisicated and literate
I do hope you keep writing this and update again soon, I hate it when people leave brilliant stories like this.
I have finished my little rant now, please do update again.
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
love it!

can't wait for more :)
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You write the best Padmé/Anakin fanfiction on the net. Thank you.
nayden4ever chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I can't get enough of reading about Padme and Anakin from your point of view. George Lucas could learn a lesson or two from your phenonomenal storytelling of P&A...you understand them so well. Please please please oh please continue with Sacred...this story has so much potential with not just P&A but also my next fave couple in Obi-Wan & Sabe. I love your work! Thx, Shawn, for sharing your creative world with FF readers like me. :)
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter!
zgape chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I can always count on you to come through Shawn30.

You are so talented and really get this couple.

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.

Hot! Hot! Hot!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I love this! I've read the whole mini-series twice now, and just realized I never reviewed it the first time around. So here it is the second time around! This is so awesome, keep going! I like several of your star wars fictions.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »