Reviews for Knocked Up
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2017
Like how they are all dicks and care more bout abbys feelings then tonys feelings and discomfort some friend's they are...NOT
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2017
Tony with tim jist doesn't work like at all jeez but abby and gibbs thats cool tho tony is a better fit with gibbs and abby with tim
prince-bishop chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
What a bloody stupid concept.
knuckles 8 chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
it was such a sweet story thank you for sharing
Volturi forever chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
it is the same as the last chapter practically word by word
FollowTheReaper01 chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
Words can not express how much I loved this XD I think you just turned me into a McNozzo shipper... O.O
ajscott.97 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
hmmm hope not, *insert wink*
NCISAeris chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
Hey:)

Your story was great! I love it, really. I especially like your characterization of Tony and McGee:-)

The little Baby was so cute.

It was my first McTony MPreg Story that I read. In German, we don't have so much McTonys and I never found a McTony MPreg Story.

Actually I think Tim is the better one who gets pregnant, but you disabuse me;D (I hope it is the right phrase;D)

So thanks a lot

greets Aeris:)
WithDemonWings chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
This was a wonderful story! I don't think there was anything about this I didn't like. Though I did particularly love pregnant DiNozzo!

Great job! :D
Dreamer22 chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
love it! terrific job! ::skipps off to read the sequel!
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
"He shoved the shirt into Tony's hands without a word before he slipped passed him." - "slipped past him".
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
"The taller of the two trailed his large hands down the soft skin of the other, his fingers stopping just above the waist line of the cotton boxers that separated them. "Tony..." The word came out as a quiet gasp as teeth grazed the sensitive skin. "Tony!" He tried again. "Hmm?" was the absent-minded response as his hands moved even lower. "Tony, s-stop." There was a low, unsatisfied moan as the kisses ceased and Tony dropped his head to his lover's shoulder. Glaring up at the other man, there was disbelief written all over his face. "What the fuck, McGee?" - You must have written that bit that implies DiNozzo is taller than Tim WAY before it came out in season 6 (I think, it could even be season 7, one of the later seasons anyway), that Tim and DiNozzo are exactly the same height.
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
he needs to man the hell up

anyway lovin the story

keep writin

jamie
phoegon chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
Wow that was fantastic! it's the first Mpreg story i have read and i wasn't sure about the whole Tony being pregnant thing but now i love it!

yay! after all that Tony and McGee have been through now they have a baby boy. I'm sure Josh will keep the pair occupied, can't wait to read the sequel!
Net Sparrow chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
I am not so a fan of mpreg although I like slash, and I am not a McNozzo-Fan, but I must admit, that I really loved your story so much ! It was really well written and you described the mpreg as well as the problems this couple had so excellent. Great work !