Reviews for The Sound of a Whisper
Starfang's Secrets chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
One of the most beautiful stories i have ever read. I don't usually like first-person POV, but you're right, that fact that it was Danny's POV was absolutely perfect for the story.
too enigmatic 2 b urs chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I read this over night, before I went to sleep. I didn't stop until I've reached the ending because it's so beautiful. I don't know what's wrong with me because I didn't remember seeing your story a few years back. I should browse more often. But that's for me to do, anyway, this is reaaallly great. Looking forward for more :)
Alex Frost chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
NitenGale chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Lucky girl, to be able to orgasm without any direct clitoral stimulation. Possible, but not common.
Samian chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
You should think about submitting this to a short story contest, it's really good. :)
xSAHEROx chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
I have read this story twice and its still lust as good. Well done
sammansonrepilica chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
This was beatiful absoluting entertaining
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Awsome twist
Sommerfield chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I hope you know that this is beautiful and you did a wonderful job i read this a while ago and have finally found it again.
wonderful writing, lovely story, one of the few danny x sam stories i adore. i hope you continue to write for you have a gift.
FavoriteKarma chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
my god... you write about some damn good sexy time! but in all seriousness this is a great fanfic it take a totally new look an the danny phanton make more!
The New Flock Member chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is a great concept, but many of the stances you took or stated were wrong. Not only can deaf people drive, but they are often beter drivers then hearing people because there is no noise to distract them. (unless your in a car full of Deaf. that's terrifying, and a long story. I will say a couple words: group driving. gah.) Deaf people can also get and hold down jobs perfectly fine. I personally have quite a few Deaf friends, in age range of 5 to well in their 40's, and all of the adults have jobs. Great jobs, in fact.

Great story otherwise.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
That was adorable!

Rather predictable towards the ends, but a good read none the less!
Love MiLou chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I have to say this is my favorite story from you :) Very inspirational. I'm learning sign language and truthfully, it terrifies me to think about loosing my hearing. However my major is speech pathology and I know I'll use it a lot in the future. Thanks for giving me a drive to keep doing what I'm doing!

3 MiLou
Xireana Prime chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
my god this was...just amazing! it's so hard to find words to describe how well you made this story!i congratulate yoyu on this and lpan on checking out your other stories!
LP Luna Phantom chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
What a good story! Congratulatiosn for that! I reaaly loved your fic!