Reviews for Triumph
creativesm75 chapter 6 . 1/15/2018
very good
Arksurek chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Bittersweet, maybe, but this ending leaves me much more hopeful than the ending of 'Torn'. Once again you have written an amazing story. I look forward to reading the conclusion.
MoonlightxShadow chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
A good day to you kind sir!
I've read both of your stories-Torn and Trimph, and as expected I'm still recovering after an epic jaw dropping story.
A simple question, when is the third sequel scheduled to appear? Or will it appear at all?
I know it's been over three years since you've started this these stories, but trust me, it's never to late to begin something you've always wanted to finish, as they say, you get credits for what you finish and not for what you start, or on the same thought, decisions we take not decisions we make determine our destiny.
What I'm trying to say here is, please don't abbandon this story line, it is more than incredible, I am re-re-reading all the chapters again, just for it's description, character development, stunning arrancars, epic lines, true hero scenarios, breathtaking plots, cliffhangers that could make even the most respected fanfiction authors bow their heads in shame and acknolodgement of your talent.
So please, give us a sing here, something to grasp on, something to feel as if these amaizing stories didn't come to an abrupt ending...well not much of an ending really. You do this man, you can write this, it's not about the ideeas, but about the author and his dedication, trust me, if you have the ideea and desire, the means to accomplish it will come along the way, it alaways does and it always will.
So put on your writing hat yet again Mr. jazzpha, and take your well earned seat in front of the still waiting audience.
And don't forget Mr. Jazzpha the crowd is waiting eagerly for your return!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I swear, you better let the Arrancar win.
Darkened Void chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I just read both of your stories since the IchiRuki section seems to be lacking after over three years of reading strictly that, and I must say that I am impressed. I hate to see Ichigo die since he is one of my more favorite characters, but I see why it was done. You wrote this story very well, but I must ask, since it has been over three years since this story has ended: do you plan to write the sequel at all or not? I only ask because I look forward to reaching a conclusion to this tale. Thank you for all your hard work on this story as it has given me several hours of enjoyment.
Darkened Void
jalingion chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
nice
MagykjayEmmax chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Amazing! I'm REALLY looking forward to the main sequel/ third installment! This is one of the best fanfic t

Trilogies I've ever read! Now, I'm gonna read So, Anymonous, and Nebula!
xSakuraBlossom chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
adsfkl;jsdfj WAY TO LEAVE READERS HANGING THERE!

Geez. I have long since fallen in love with this series, and I can't wait to read the third installment of this trilogy, but looking through your stories, I can't seem to find the third part. Please tell me you're going to continue this, because I really do want to see the rest of this story unfold.

On another note... You have several other incomplete stories, which I would love to read. However, I myself hate waiting for updates, so I tend to wait for stories to be finished before I go anywhere near them. Basically... I'm begging you to finish your stories. xP

Anyways... this story has thus far been amazing, and I am really looking forward to seeing the last part.

Great job, keep writing~
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
wheres ichigo?
animelover1993 chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
omg wow! so urahara is still as bad ass... you've brought back alot of people. And thank you for finally killing shiro.. i dont care if i fangirl him. In this fic he was a complete ass. With out ichigo he was nothing. Im still mad at you for killing ichigo though

but yeah anyway update ASAP!
skepsis66 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Nehehehe! Loved it! I can't wait until the main sequel comes out - your writing is simply brilliant. A truly dark time for both shinigami & hollows!
zrgberdjedvrghe 5b7in chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Ah! While I wasn't paying attention you posted the sequal or pre-sequal or what ever you call this thing! I had to do some catching up but I'm finnaly back up to speed! Um I was worried about the whole Byakuya take over thing but you pulled it off beautifuly, very well thought out might I add. Oh and no offense but you are a freak of nature when it comes to making post. O.o it completely blew my mind...

Anyways can't wait for the true sequal! Even though it looks like I have to!

-Grining Prey

Ps. Is the fact that both of the stories Torn and Triumph start with T planed or am I just over examining things?
F1yMordecai chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
(Don't kill me for making this review retardedly short)

YAY URAHARA!1!1! *loves*

and an Oh. Crap. moment at the end. Very nice way to set up the third installment :D
F1yMordecai chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
It's still difficult for me to see Wonderwice as the crazy, coherent version that you've turned him into, but he's becoming more interesting as this story reveals more of his intentions. He's kind of like a mini-Aizen in that he's masked his real powers for so long and is so blood-thirsty. Hm...who is this "good authority" source?

Orihime totally awesome now. She's playing both sides with ease and grace, as she was taught by Unohana. Nice move on her part, condensing the swords into pure reiatsu and suppressing them into her powers.

Yay, finally some UlquiHime! Enjoyable :) And I have to agree with Wonderwice's last thoughts: to marvel at the power that woman held over someone as strong as Ulquiorra without even realizing it.
F1yMordecai chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
no, Hector got caught! Damn, he should have kept his guard up.

You can really see how badly Ukitake is dealing with all of this, Unohana, the full on rebellion and his health failing considerable. It's good to see Rukia after all of this, but I'm wondering how she is going to react later when she finds out that Renji, her brother, and everyone else she trusted had betrayed her when it came to Kaien.

Wow, that was a really fast attack then! I'm curious as who each of them are paired up with to fight now...so I will read on :P