Reviews for Searching for Home
Simon wanna be chapter 34 . 6/13/2014
Well this was a great story! I am truly sad that it had to end, very well written with only minor grammar issues. But it was truly amazing, I think you should have a series of stories based on the missadventures of razor and feral. That or a series of short stories where you tell about their lives and then flash back to a memory of what they went through. From what I am able to gather they had to have visted between 36 if they went every ten days or 72-140 if the days were closer together. So What I'm trying to figure out is What they went through. Must have been a whole lot but sadly that is something that is unknown because there's no story and I'm sure could write a whole book/story based on what they went through. Now the only question to remain is if you will ever do that. Who knows. But i really enjoyed the way you set it up and ended it. I felt a little lost when the story closed. I suppose It's because I was wanting to see how everything turned out with their new lives, but i understand that it was nearing time to end the story. I still hold out hope for a sequel. Maybe this time a blast from their past world hopping will show up. Who knows it could happen.
EastsideGeorgiaBoy chapter 34 . 8/12/2010
Thanks for writing this fanfic. I really enjoyed reading it.
RPM Shadow chapter 34 . 8/11/2010
Loving it, loving it!
trekker77 chapter 34 . 8/11/2010
Fantastic story! I've been enjoying this wonderful fic of yours since you first published it over a year ago. Great going, Uly!
shadewatcher chapter 33 . 8/11/2010
Omg this freaking awesome. I love it. Soo cute. :3 Love the pairings. Love the story. Love that it's obviously going to be a happy ending. Whoo hoo! Love everything. _ Can't wait to see what happens next, will be waiting.
EastsideGeorgiaBoy chapter 31 . 8/11/2010
Been reading this fan fic since it had 12 chapters posted. Now were at 31. Keep up the good writing UlyFeral. I really enjoy your writings, and have warmed up to the idea of reading fics with Feral in them. Thanks!
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 32 . 8/11/2010
Well... they know who he is... but who are they?
RPM Shadow chapter 31 . 8/10/2010
Love! Please update soon!
shadewatcher chapter 31 . 8/10/2010
LOL Should have known that Callie would figure it out. Heh it's a wonder that Razor hasn't. Hmmm wonder how that will play out? You know they always had a secret interest in each other all through the series. Jake was just too shy was all.

Heh, wonder if Uly will reveal himself to his partners? Guess it'll be interesting no matter what. _ Can't wait for more. Will be waiting.
trekker77 chapter 31 . 8/10/2010
Woooohooo, great for Callie! I can't wait to find out what Razor's reaction will be!
RPM Shadow chapter 30 . 8/9/2010
I love it! I love it!
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 30 . 8/9/2010
Ummm... yikes.
shadewatcher chapter 30 . 8/9/2010
Whoo hoo another chapter. Awesome as always. _ I love magic.

Though since the Metallikats are robots they aren't technically alive, so really it wouldn't be murder just disabling some out of control machinery. ;) Ahh well still good and can't wait for more. Will be waiting.
shadewatcher chapter 29 . 8/1/2010
Uhh oh, Crud that can't be good. Mac and Molly actually thinking things through. Not good at all. Well at least when Uly and the SWAT Kats wipe the floor with them it won't be considered homicide as their not alive anyway. Guess i'll have to wait and see how this is gonna play out. _ Can't wait to see what happens next will be waiting.
trekker77 chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
WOW, That certainly was HOT... When Jake finds out that Crystal is really the Deputy Mayor, and Callie discovers that Red is her favorite mechanic, will the sparks fly!Do you think Jake will eventually have to tell Callie that he's also the SWAT Kat Razor?

Can't wait to see what happens next!