Reviews for Only a Dream
MotherOfDragons7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I loved this piece, so well written.
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This so so good!
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow, I loved it! Great job.

~Jen
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Cracking last line! Wow.

I don't usually like Fiyeressa (as you know) but I like the line you took with it. It's very plausible. Very Nessa.

And oh the irony! I loved it. "None of us are going to get princes."

Oh and I also liked the way you made those lines in the musical make a lot more sense. You gave them a lot of depth.

Yet again, fantastic.

Candy~
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I've honestly never thought of Fiyero/Nessa..great job here! I really like it!
Maeline chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is really good! I love the last sentence, and it's angsty in such a great way.
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw, poor Nessa; poor Elphie. I actually find this to be a very sweet and lovely piece of literature. :-)
Bang You're Dead chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Great story!

But dee the author's note at the bottom, tut tut

"Definitely not my best piece of writing"

don't make me come and beat you up for insulting my best friend

:P x
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is really wonderful. I've never seen a Fiyeressa before, but this is incredibly well-done and makes sense in the context of the story, especially the reasons you gave for her desperately clinging to Boq. ;)
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I love this.
Inkhandedlady chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Fiyernessa! Yay for finding a pairing Dee! I think that it fufilled all the points needed and was very good. Perhaps you should write more on holiday?

The last line was very foreshadowing and overall it was quite a gloomy piece like a lot of 2nd act Nessa monologues Ive read.

Totally awesome!
Sedri chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Interesting. Definitely not conventional, and not something I'd ever considered, either. I can't say I'd consider it canon, but you've made it fit very well, and that last line was beautifully painful. Thanks :)
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ooh, nice work. I loved the "it hurt me even more than it hurt her" paragraph. And Elphaba, right here...

"Brides? Bridesmaids?” came a bored voice from the doorway, "Who’s my brother-in-law going to be this time?"

...made me laugh.

I think you've got musicalverse Nessa down well in the second part, but to get to know what's driving her then, why she does what she does, was really interesting to see. I like interpretations of Nessa before we meet her. Thanks. ) And if you do choose to rewrite this, by all means keep the last line just as it is, please, pretty please. It's absolutely brilliant.

~a fellow procrastinator
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Very nice. I can't believe you wrote a fiyeressa before I did. Only one nitpick: Nessa knew about Fiyero coming to Shiz before she met him at the party.

Elphaba: It's absurd! This silly, rich prince appears and everyone's off to worship him and some cultish social gathering!

Nessarose: Even me!
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was really good and I liked it a lot. :)

The second to last paragraph made the story.