Reviews for It's Simple
Jubigan chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
...I am sorry, I don't get even the first chapter of this. That is not to say it isn't good, as all ideas are good...I just don't get this. Do not take this as a flame or me as a flamer, because I am not trying to be, nor do I want to be. Keep up the imaginationon both of your parts, I would love to try and read something else you can come up with. I may not have the right to do this...but I need a favor. I have a poll on my profile that is in need of votes! I am trying to decide which story I should write first, so...any votes would be nice. Thank you in advance, and I am sorry if I am annoying you.
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
This is pure crack! I like it
Apurv2009 chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
crazy...crazy...crazy just that !

What r u writing it does not makes sense.

Its just crude humor nothing much.
Akito10022 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Akito10022 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Hahaha lol I'm crying of laughter right now XD

"Okay... so yeah, I've banged your wife a couple of times, and yeah, your daughter MIGHT be my kid. Hey look at it this way, how many men can say their wife cheated with the Yellow Flash huh? That makes you like one in... quite a bit actually."

InARealPickle chapter 19 . 12/13/2009

This was the best chapter yet! It saddens me that it is also the last.

he’d be damned if he’d be stuck coddling these babies another day.

and then I about died when everyone refused to meet his eyes hoping that they wouldn't be volunteered

I did that once.

And Orochirape-u classic XD

Seriously, I am going to miss this story. Will you help me do the sequel? Pretty please?

It won't have nearly the same flavor if you aren't involved in the insanity.

I'm just not wired that way.

But seriously... Sarutobi has to make it back from that island in time to take over as the Hokage again and ruin Naruto's life by spilling the secret about the sealing to the villagers while in an opium induced haze.

That kind of magic doesn't happen on it's own.
RikodouSennin chapter 19 . 12/13/2009
Whatever I type in this review will not do justice to the awesome that is this chapter. It is not epic, it is ASTRONOMICALLY EPIC.

While others were Pumpkins, this one was a Pimpkin. It was a Sea-Ostrich among these squirrels.

Truly amazing.
Ageant chapter 19 . 12/13/2009
RikodouSennin chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
I laughed, it was a very disturbing laugh since I am bereft of my Crazy.

I wonder why the colour Neon Pink clicks so much... It remotely seems like the colour of a certain part of the human anatomy, the first place which the Daimyo attacks. With his mouth, too. The thought is disturbing enough and I'll leave you with that mental image to shudder.

-Resident Sadist
RikodouSennin chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
The Crazy indeed deep within this one... these two, possibly three.

It was like Minato-B-hood was hit with this awesome realisation of Men in Tights. It must've hit hard, around the time when he spit in his own eye.

I am currently deprived of the Crazy, so I have nothing intelligent to say other than mentioning that Pumpkins shall soon overrule Konoha while sterile Watermelons watch.

InARealPickle chapter 18 . 12/5/2009

It was like the great orgy before the Apocalypse!

You had a real fight scene (I was a little surprised, but pleased.)

The ending was even a little touching. My heart was troubled for a moment when Minato sacrificed himself until his backup in the seal started cracking jokes.

You set up the sequel perfectly!

Great story guys.
MegaB chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
I sat in shock.

I really did.

I got home very late last night and so didn't have the time to read this. I went to sleep with a peaceful demeanor; a calmness and tranquility that little did I know would be shattered once I awoke.

...dango sticks?

Lai...Agent A, you too are so bada-ss that I can't even begin to fathom just how awesome you are!

But here we go! MegaB's super-big-amazingly-concise-yet-detailed review!

So we started this thing on a whim, a whim that took us into a world where we could literally write whatever we wanted. In the beginning, I simply enjoyed dropping in a sentence or two to derail you lot and see what you could do to steer it back on track. It was fun, it was amazing to see how you adapted again and again and after a while I decided to see if I could do that too!

So I did, and what an experience we had! Sure there were times when it was left unedited for weeks, but someone always added to it in the end. If it wasn't for our support and inspiration from the other KNP forum people, this story wouldn't be even half as fantastic as it is. I'm sure not a single reader, not even the ones who knew what we were doing, truly understand the amount of depth and thought we put into this. Most won't even get the subtle jokes and mockery we aimed at each other every chapter and there were heaps of personal jokes in here too. The funniest thing about it is that I can go back and read it again and laugh the same amount as I did when we were writing it!

How cool is that?

Now I also owe you two an apology; you see I was so busy recently that I didn't pay you your due! So I'd like to say sorry and also thank you for not only sticking with me (you really are great people :3) but encouraging and helping out ever since day one.

This story rocks, and I doubt anyone will be able to say just how much it does.

This is MegaBee, signing out!

PS: Jigallyypuf jiggaly~puff!
InARealPickle chapter 17 . 12/2/2009
Did Minato just admit to poking the fetus' eye out?
MegaB chapter 17 . 12/2/2009

Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
That poor ol' wooden man.

C is for Cancer made me chuckle.

Zum zum.