Reviews for Catch
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Lovely. Please write more :)
Carling chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Good God that was freaking beautiful. And he was Draco to the very end, despite his out of official character love for Harry. Hermione was amazing. I love how you wrote her.
Carling chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Draco is so startlingly perfectly in character here. I can just see canon Draco acting just this way if he ever got it into his mind to go after Harry. This is the way I see him doing so. You've captured the way he acts and talks so well. I wish this were a long multi chaptered fic because it's so rare to see Draco done to such perfection that he seems to have stepped right out of canon. Usually authors have to do a bit of molding of basic canon traits and rewrite him a bit, not that I mind that. But here you haven't changed him a bit.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
so sweet and awsome
FARISWHEEL chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I have to say, Draco's plan was brilliant. Although creepy. Love his fic!
Kialandi chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
My god the end! And the name of the chapter.. 'Caught'

Beautiful, I really liked it
Kialandi chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I LIKE IIIT JEJE
xxGrAcExx chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
loved it! the ending was so absolutely sweet. perfecto~
SamHAS chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Now that I'm a member (YAY), I'm trying to find all the fics I read before and review/add.

I loved this fic!
Asca chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Aww so cute!

Love that you brought in all of those original quotes of Draco from the books and films. (Especially the dove-scene in class - I watched the video immediately after reading :))

I love the style of your writing, the phrases, everything. You are so gifted!

Greetings

Ascahil
kimeeeechan chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Hey. I just love this story and I just wanna tell you that I caught the Time Well Spent reference. (I'm currently in love with Tom's voice, and by currently, I mean forever.) ;) Love ya.
Evil Chocolate Chip Cookies chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
There, now THAT's a perfect one; cute, adorable, well written, cute, and I didn't cry.

Favourite!

(sorry this time I'll really shut up.)
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
*faints* that was FUCKING AWESOME!...let me tell you something...there can NEVER be enough sexual content between Draco and Harry okay, okay? ... remember that!
els2010 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
how can harry be a brunette he has BLACK hair not BROWN
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Wow I luv it nevr stop writing these plzplzplz