Reviews for A Dastardly and Cunning Plan
Mirage chapter 14 . 6/21
i like this Story, and this plan to protect the last of slytherin...with becoming friends to the golden trio and some other gryfindor.

pansys plan is great, hope it works fast and that draco and Harry come together soon, he needs somebody as controlled and dominant and clever as draco, and also someone who was schooled in politic and social live and Money things and such...i mean he is the last of his line as it seems the same as draco...so he may Need to learn to be a Lord soon to take his place in wizgamot and other places...and ginny is to stupid to easy to bland, to plesbian to be any help to him and could not stand up for him or defend him but draco can when he is a bit older and found his place again as Lord. that why i hope he will teach Harry much as possible as he Needs, and makes him his lover they could be great together.

and who knows maybe ginny really falls in love with Luna...that could work well...but maybe bether pansy as i think Luna likes neville
and i hope that the People who attacked a Girl, even when pansy is not the nicest or slytherin, will get some more hurts...and loose place in Society to be Streetworker or such...

hope you come back one day to write more chapters and a end to this story would be nice, ist a cute and funny Story...
Nagito's Waifu chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH :D
G-dot chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
I hope you update! :) Looking forward to more!
twistyguru chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
foflmao!

Ginny brought Harry a muffin!

Too bad that Harry doesn't want her muffin, Ginger freakette.

Yet another character that needs to fall into a wood chipper.
twistyguru chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Ron is SUCH a (1) f*cking hypocrite and (2) useless piece of shite, both in this story and in canon. Hopefully he'll fall into a wood chipper soon.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
foflmao!

Just finished the first chapter of A Dastardly and Cunning Plan-hilarious!

And, what makes it truly, deliciously diabolical is that Draco tells Harry exactly what he's doing, before he even begins.

That cannot help but end well, but I predict much fun and excitement (and giggles for us) as it unfolds.
Lumcer chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Thanks for the update I'm curious how this all turns out keep them coming!

KCK-Lumcer
zenbon zakura chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
lol i like the last one im confused but not stupid ont he ron comment lol hahahahahaha
evilqueen06 chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
I love Blaise.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
It'd be interesting if Ginny's plan backfired in another way and she found herself rather liking other girls...
zenbon zakura chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
i love blaise! hurry update!
dumdoc chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Very interesting story idea; well written and easy to follow. Would be nice to see it to completion, Thank you for the entertainment.
imdeadsothere chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
I like this story! A lot! And even if the characters are out of character, it's the good type of out of character where you kinda like they're new character! :D
zenbon zakura chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
what a lovely bromance

i must read more!

hurry update!
eryv chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Oh Doctor Who, how my heart aches for the End of Time arc.

So glad Draco's being introduced to the wonders of fiction :3