Reviews for The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice & Jasper
myantiquewinter chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Please please please finish this! I want to see them get with the Cullens! I'm so in love with this story!
HelloIamGracie chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
This is a wonderful Alice and Jasper story! I especially love Alice's human story, and her "angel". So this story is wonderful, and I love it, and I certainly hope you didn't abandon it! It's been nearly a year since you last updated! I really can't wait for them to meet the Cullens! Alice still has the letter from Alistair to give to Carlisle, and now she has this beautiful give for Edward! It would be absolutely perfect if you continued your story through all of the books, you know, like from Alice's and Jasper's point of view. It would be long, of course, and take a long time, but I would be very interested in reading it. And then perhaps after the books. Or maybe you could just start off after the books. I want to know about the Vampires in Africa VS the Volturi... that would be interesting. And for Alice and Jasper to remember what really happened in Africa. Perhaps that would be easier, not re-writing the books through their eyes, but perhaps writing up until around the time of the books, and then after the books! That would be fantastic! I really hope you consider it, and if not, please at least finish this story. I would be much obliged. :-)

-Gracie
Javah chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Love this story, and I am patiently waiting for an update. Please do it soon, it would be an excellent Christmas present for me.
Sanne Hale chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
I just want to say I love the story. It really is the best Alice&Jasper fiction i've ever read! I think you're an amazing writer and i hope there will be an update soon!
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 18 . 2/15/2012
I've loved the entire story! It's so creative and brilliantly written! I really do hope that you continue it its such a beautiful story! I hope you are okay 3 *virtual hug*
Laiye Laiye chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Again, I love the way you write. Another awesome chapter.
Laiye Laiye chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Excellent writing!
sunflower10 chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
YAY! It returns! I'm so glad you are ok and life is working itself out! Thanks for writing again! :) Welcome back
Ashes27 chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
Im so glad you updated! Can't wait for the next chapter this one was great
favludo chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
What a gorgeous chapter, well worth the wait! Thanks for posting :)
Miss Pattz chapter 18 . 12/19/2011
Firstly, I am SO glad you're back! I have been -dying- to read further and everytime I would open the link, and find no update, I'd go all sad. And yesterday, I was in a really sad mood, and I just happened to check my email, and saw an email about a chapter being updated and my mood immediately brightened! I have told so many people about this ff, saying how great it is! I'm really glad to have finally read further ahead! :D

I loved the part, even though you mentioned it might be boring... but...I loved it!

Eagerly waiting for the next update! :)

YOU ROCK!
HappyHateDay chapter 18 . 12/19/2011
I'm so relieved you are ok! I know we are complete strangers but I was very worried! I was beginning to think the worst. I'm so glad you are doing ok. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your house, and at such a time when you were so very ill.

On a lighter note, this is one of my favorite stories! I'm glad to be reading it again. D
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow.

That was amazing. So well written, so wonderfully described. I am shocked you don't have anymore reviews! I am definitely going to rec this story!

The amazing thing is that even though I knew how it had to turn out, I was rooting for her angel. Until she saw her two paths and Jasper appeared... Even then, I felt so sorry for her angel.

And yikes! What would have happened with poor Jasper if her angel had not been killed by James? What a horrid thought.
Esmee S. Cullen chapter 18 . 12/18/2011
Glad that you are back writing and everything is well with you and your family. I missed this story and this chapter just was great I can't wait until the end.
deltagirl74 chapter 18 . 12/18/2011
I'm so glad to see a new chapter, I really thought this one would never be finished. I'm glad J/A are out of Africa, that whole section was a little weird for me and I can't imagine what would bring up those memories again. I'm glad Jasper has been reuinited with P/C. I'm off to reread the story since I've forgotten a lot of the details.