Reviews for Sasuke: Fatal Error
LoLi15 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Oh please! Oh please! Update more... What happened to naruto!?
Its really good this story. The details are amazing. A movie should be made out of it. hehe
It like 4yrs now. But still, uodte something somemore.
too addicted to fiction chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Ahh and this was getting so good! I know it's been almost three years, but this story is so great - you could write a real novel out of these characters and situations; I'm telling you! Anyways, I really really hope you update/finish this, but anyways just know that I think it's fabulous. Thanks for the great read!
sasorilover7 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
no, don't stop there! you have to add another chapter fast!
Bottle Glass chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Omg amazing as always! I love your writing; it's so informative and perfect! Sasuke and naruto are so IC it's hilarious... Update soon! I want to know what happens!
Ahmose Nefertari chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
This is addictive! You have the knack for this genre! Amazing can't even beign to describe! I hope you will finish this one as well!
closetbookworm chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
The suspense is killing me! I do hope Sakura and Sasuke do end up together in the end. No matter how long that'll take. Especially with the new job Sakura was given. Anyway, I hope you update soon!
Sam chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I love this storY! U have no idea how much I've learned from it! Please continue!
Cryptic Parchment chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
wah amazing! I just finished the prequal last nigt and started this today! hey are amazing! .

Please update soon. These are definately my favorite ffs
Starfire8001 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
You're awesome with suspense, I hope you know that :D
Trevor X chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Had a little trouble actually finding this again. Good to see it updated. Now that I remember what to look for, shouldn't be so hard next time.

Anyway, good work with the story here. Interesting read.
Kaydreams chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Lol! That was awesome! Poor Naruto! lol! I can't wait to see how this sting operation goes down!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Hmm interesting chapter. Naruto and Haku was just funny.

The ending gave off a very bad feeling. Hope nothing serious happens. Besides that, great chapter.
NeeNVirgo chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Really good. Love the tibits of info at the beginning of each chapter. :)
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Sasuke is probably going to run into trouble. Hopefully, Sakura won't try to kill him too. Thanks for updating. Nice chapter.

"your vampire Twilight impersonation" haha that just cracked me up.

Update soon!
Kaydreams chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Hmm...so he is going to ask her to help? Naruto STILL doesn't know about Sakura? lol! Typical Sasuke... I can't wait to see what will happen next! It makes my day when you update!