Reviews for To Be
raizingkain2001 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
You really should to take it down if you aren't going to finish it. I find it extremely irksome to have invested my time in reading a fic that I'll never get to know the ending of. SUch a shame since it showed great promise.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Zivalover chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
WHAT! Please write more, don't leave me hanging!
SaddenedMonkey chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Unlike BnB, I totally understand and emphasize with you here. The show turned to crap about two seasons ago, in between inconsistent characterizations, lame ass plots, and Shane Brennan fueled hyperbole that NEVER lives up to anything, so frankly, it's no wonder you've lost interest in both the show and this story. It's frankly amazing that the show has the ratings it does, especially when you compare older, superior seasons (s3 is the best, w/s4 doing surprisingly well, even with the ridiculous Frog storyline - at least then, you could believe that Tony was capable of tying his own shoes and he & Ziva actually gave a damn about one another.)

I personally wouldn't be too terribly surprised if this ended up being the final season. Harmon has looked unbelievably bored of late, his and Cote's contract are up this year, and Weatherly (no matter what he says) HAS to be getting annoyed at being written the way he has for the last four years.

BnBfanatic chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
No offense but that kind of ticks me off! I write too and sometimes I am not sure where to take a certain story - or if I like some parts of it - but I would NEVER just get people all excited for a story and then JUST WALK AWAY at one of the most exciting parts of the story. I think you have a responsibility to your readers to not jerk them around like that for your own selfish reasons. SO what if you are disappointed in the show- SO AM I. But that make Fan fic even more critical because we can do for readers what the show ISN'T doing at the moment. Sorry to be harsh w my words but I can't tell you how many fics I have gotten into and taken my time to review and encourage the author and this is what we get in return. Pls just take a break and reconsider such a drastic possibly a wee bit over dramatic decision.
BnBfanatic chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
This review is actually for ch 9 but wouldn't let me review there. Maybe I already did? I love where this story is heading. I love a captive injured Tony - espec w worried Ziva coming to save him! I didn't read your Ch 10/Author's note yet cuz I'm afraid you might abandon this fic. I hope I'm wrong!
Hokiegrl12 chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
I'm disappointed to hear that you will not be continuing this story. I just started reading it tonight and was really enjoying the story. If you ever change your mind about finishing this story. I would be thrilled to read it.
Loraya chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
I'm sad to see the discontinuation of this story. However, I understand. I agree the show has been disappointing lately. I also haven't been watching too much. Well... I generally still do, but I end up zoning out because it just can't hold me like it used to. I hope they pick back up, and soon... but who knows.
Stacy chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
This is my first time reading this fanfic and I was riveted. It's too bad you've decided to stop. I , like you, have been disapppointed by the NCIS writers of late, but that is why I read fanfic. I come here to escape to to the world of "the way it ought to have been written." You have a gift. Sorry to see you go.
ContentsPriceless chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Hey I love your story! Plz update!
Nanuk chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
Ohh, verrry nice writing so far! More, please!
smileysox303 chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
I love this story! Please update soon!1
Betherzz chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
really good chapter... cant wait to see how this all plays out
ncis29 chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
i LOVE this story..update quickly PLEASE!
gsr4ever chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
Ooh good fic. Can't wait to read more