Reviews for Another Fate
Alkeni chapter 2 . 17h
Damnit, I love this fic so much. Your writing is freaking awesome.

*prays for an update*
BrownEyesAngel chapter 2 . 6/25
Hope you decide to pick this story up again.
ProwlingKitKat chapter 2 . 5/20
I just recently read Fated for the first time (and re-read Ambition's End for the third time, which I thought you would write a sequel to, but alas...) When I stumbled on this alternate version. I was just curious why you decided not to continue it? It seems like it would have been much darker and probably more interesting. Anyway, I realize it's been years, but if you did happen to have the rest of the chapters lying around somewhere, you should reconsider posting them. I hope you haven't given up on writing! While Ambition's End definitely has a lot of grammar issues, I loved the plotline, and you did an excellent job tying things in and not leaving strings hanging. Plus it was extremely entertaining, and I caught myself grinning at the character's personalities many times. Of course, I understand how difficult it can be to finish a project, especially after such a long hiatus.
Will you finish this reboot? :)
AnotherAddicted chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
You won't continue this story, obviously. It's a bit sad because I'm so curious about the whole story. It's quite different from fated and definitely interesting one :)
Traveling Muse chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Pity, there should be more...
Alkeni chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I like it a lot. You should continue this version. I can't wait to see where it goes.
MickeyMC chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I've read your other story and I ve read what you've written for this one and I am very interestd as to how the story will go. Please update soon.
RC Buis chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Is there any more to this story? I hope you haven't abandoned it! I've just finished reading Fated (which was fabulous, btw), and was thrilled to see an alternative story. It's rare for an author to show the readers the way the story they read could have gone, and it looks fascinating so far!
Tashshere chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I really enjoy this, I hope you return to it :)
artishumble chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Great start! I love Hermine as a dryad! Are you going to finish or are you dne with this story? Either way, I Llove this idea!
Penelope L. Rose chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Um, I realise this hasn't been updated in three and a half years, but if you have anymore posted somewhere else I'd love to read it, having just read "Fated"
Alkeni chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I'd like to see more of this soon. Its very good.
BuzzLightyear11 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
You can't just leave the story there! That was a good start and I would quite like to continue reading it (: This is something fresh/different from other fics, so continue yeah?
WaterAngel35 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
I really like fics where characters are more then they seem, like a Veela and now a Dryad. Looking forward to seeing how Draco finds out and his reaction.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »