Reviews for To Live For Tomorrow
Danielle Anderson chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Pink lingerie, huh? ;)

Btw, I thought the idea that Dread having the Youth transformed into sexless machines really fascinating. I've never considered that possibility before. Are you available for an internet chat? :) I promise I am not a stalker.
Windjammers chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
I love fic. It lets us delve into a world where we can make Dread pay for all the evil he did.

I know we've got very little to go on when it comes to how the Dread Youth grew up, how they were treated, what they did learn and what they didn't, and that lets us really ponder the utter evil this man committed. His keeping his Youth leadership sterile is a chilling reminder of the utter power over life and death this guy had. He not only controlled people, he was controlling the future. Brilliant insight into the mind of a madman bent on total destruction and power.
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Just found out that the Actress that play Jenniffer was on both NCIS and Flashpoint.I did not even know it was her.
Windjammers chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
More? Please? Pilot's not dead. :) It may take a legion of fanfiction writers to make her live again, but that's why we're here.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Thanks for picking this up after so many years. It does the heart good to see another 'Pilot didn't die, dammit!' fic out there, since canon events are so depressing. I have to say I was really, really pleased to see that she'd survived in this particular story, because I actually wasn't expecting it!

The notion of Jennifer being re-programmed and used against Power and the rest of the team is horrifying, and it was a very effective plot development here.

Also, excellent job exploring Jon's grief and anguish in the aftermath of the destruction of the base.

And just a note on your Author's note: I had no problem with Jennifer's new Power Suit. Your logic makes perfect sense, and I believe it could happen that way (if there had ever been chance for it to have happened.)