Reviews for Dye
Alara Loumuth chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is brilliant! Gotta love Harry...and Ichigo ;)
MaKayla McKinze chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Least he doesn't have to deal with the paparazzi anymore...
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
kay honestly...rukia came off as an icy bitch in this.
Good Omens chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I wonder how this will change the invasion... If Harry's managed to become a shinigami before Rukia's execution... Or is at least at the academy, and hears of what happens while there, I wonder what he'd do.
You'll update this, won't you please? :)
The Purple Jade chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Excellent! Please continue
PeanutButterBirthmark chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Love it! :D
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
cute story.

I like that Harry was willing to die for the safety of the world.

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
this was pretty good. I think it would be awesome as a multichaptered story. Do you plan to expand on it?
crazyfreak1995 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
so ... i loved it!

but im sorry i just gotta ask cos ive seen it in other stories and i want to be able to do it! how do you put the long lines across the page to seperate the story up? (':
Rotture chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really wish you wouldn't post all these one shots that end before they could fulfill a potential for an awesome storyline. :C

It's like they all end in cliffhangers, and now I want to read about what happens to Harry in Soul Society, but it's a one-shot so now I'll never find out and it makes me so mad and... and...

-pouts-
G chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Amusing. But without a continuation it's not really much to speak about. This looks more like a prologue than a one-shot.

A one-shot, like any story, has a beginning, a middle and an end. This just had a beginning and maybe a middle. No end in sight. At least that was what it looked like to me.

If you ever feel like writing an other HP/Bleach crossover you could take off from this. Have it start just as he appears in Rukongai, at the end of his time at the Academy or somewhere inbetween

An other thing about the story before I forget again. Why did Voldemort register as a Hollow? Rukia was fully aware of wizards so shouldn't that mean they can tell the difference? No matter if it's fractured or not. Wizards should be aware of Shinigami, even if Harry wasn't.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Really good story please update it!
chalicity chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
wow! harry potter and bleach! who would have thought - but it totally works! at least, the way you wrote it, it does! very well, too!

also, the title is brilliant. :D
LynnKurosaki chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
YOU SHOULD so tell us what happens in the Shinigami academy! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Araceil chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
bwahaha, and here I was expecting more spazz flailing and swearing on the parts of Ichigo and Harry. Rukia's lack of reaction amused me but she was a tinsy bit out of character, she would have gotten pissed at Ichigo and kicked him in the head before sending him off after Voldie.