Reviews for Dark Claw 2: Sentinels Hellfire Rising
Ni Castle chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Wow! If possible this fic was even better than the first part.
Congratulations! Don't give this fic, can't wait for next chapter
Wickedkw6 chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
That was amazing please make more chapters Please
scuba chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Will you please post chapters 13 through the end soon? I love your story! Great Job! I wish my writing was this great.
demon lord chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
come on man , make bats a more batman batman guy, not the jla type of soft guy. i mean he got the 1st place of mentally ill super heroes thing. i wanna see him go crazy some times. i liked him when he got addicted to venom, he was foaming in the mouth. please make him do some crazy thing that even joker would not.
PrincessDianaJane chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Don't stop! It's looks like it's been a while since you last updated, ann entire year! This seems like an awesome story so far, can't wait to read what will happen next. Hope you can finish this it's really good. I think I'll have to brush-up on some of the Marvel comics anyway good luck on whatever it is your doing ;p
PrincessDianaJane chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Love the Thor and Diana scene I wouldn't mind seeing that fight

hehe Bruce is jealous
PrincessDianaJane chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Avengers Assemble!
PrincessDianaJane chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
They meet! They finally meet!
PrincessDianaJane chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ahh Bruce... so caring even though he won't admit it

Hmmm wonder who is this mysterious person? ;p
thealphamale chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter! I just hope you update soon. More of Iceman and Spiderman.
thealphamale chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
I never liked Gambit. Iceman is and always be better. Oh, and UPDATE THE DAMN STORY!
thealphamale chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
I really wish you would update! Great chapter though!
Indra Hunter chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Knight watcher, you are absolutely correct. This just proves that everyone is doomed because of a Telepathic Borg Drone that Magneto foolishly created.

(The Borg are my absolute favorite villans. Ever. They would squash the numerous Star Wars Empires like flies. Period.)
Sci-FiFantasy Addict chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Magneto: Charles, wake up now!

Xavier:I am Locutus of Borg. The mutant, Xavier, is one of us now. This has prepared us for all possible courses of action. Resistance is futile. You Will be assimilated.

Magneto:*Gulps in fear as Locutus/Xavier approaches.*

What can I say? Te end of this chapter reminds me of Star Trek: The Next Generation, what with Magneto mentioning Cybernetics being Implanted into Xaver. Am I the ONLY one who thought of that?
Sci-FiFantasy Addict chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Magneto: Charles, wake up now!

Magneto:*Gulps in fear as Locutus/Xavier approaches.*