Reviews for A whispered apology
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
Are you seriously trying to blame the wife. No matter how bad our marriage adultery is bad. An affair is a relationship that comes from the adultery. He had an ongoing affair and you blame her for lack of communication. Rather then the husband communicating with his wife he cheats. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS STORY. SO FAR IS CRAP!
vampirelady13 chapter 12 . 4/5/2016
Wow poor Bella gets screwed by everyone. Should of put that this was a Bella gets stomped on by everyone story. I would not have bothered.
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Does not give him the excuse to cheat.
jk chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
who wants bella to play step mommy to her husbands whores baby raise their hands...NO ONE?
EXACTLY

Edward, Tanya and that baby can just go the fuck away seriously...
how can Edward even ask bella to be with him? I know I cheated on you but raise her baby...ummmm NO
jk chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
ummm why in the hell is she fucking her ex? THe one that cheated on her for three YEARS!
I cant believe she let it go on that long! right after she found out she have divorced his ass...and they should NEVER get back together...he CHEATED theres no coming back from that!
Nrbl1 chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Any chance of you finishing this?
jk chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
anyone else want to kick that whore in the stomach down some stairs?
I hope Edward dies of aids
jk chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
just kill Tanya now for fucks sake...or have Edward be with the whore hes was with the skank for THREE YEARS he might as well keep going
jk chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
he had a relationship with his whore right in front of bella...now hes having a kid with said whore and you want bella to get back with him? what is she supposed to be a fucking step mom to his whores baby? FUCK THAT
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
please try to finish this story, thanks
Lizzy chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Not to be mean but you make bella act like she has no backbone, this story is so lame you keep making bella act so weak. If it was me I would rewrite this whole story or better yet delete it. Write better.
elizabeth bennette chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Will you going to finish this story? Thanks
Ashleigh chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
This chapter was amazing nice work
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Do you plan on updating this story?
neha choudhary chapter 11 . 9/21/2013