Reviews for Origin of the Child
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That was so cute! Great job on it! But poor little Allen! T-T I'm glad Mana finds him.

TheFlyingHamster chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Just one thing: allen doesn't have a name mana only called him allen because it was the name of his dog
Arceus the Creator chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
poor little Allen.
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aww, this is so cute and sad at the same time. Poor Allen.. it's good that he found someone to accept him.
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
that was so cute i loved it you just got to love kawai allen especially when he's sick i just love it!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
poor little allen, wandering all alone while he's sick. but at least he found a friend, someone who didn't judge him.
Allen's Lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Ooh, poor little Allen! This story is so sad but at the same time so good.
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Taking my advice and turning it into a series? I'm flattered. O_O This was great, though, and I think it was nice that Allen had a friend when he thought it was the very end. Better to die in the company of friends, than all alone, right? I think everytime you write about Allen, you capture his personality better than others can most of the time (well, at least from the later views of him - the early versions of him in the anime (and manga) seemed to be the opposite of the latest views. I personally like the newer version of his childhood, don't you?) And because of that, you make this a story that shows Allen's character - and life - in the way I think it should be viewed in. Enough of my rambling. Good job, as always!

Keep doing what ya love!