Reviews for Congratulations Batman
Luzith chapter 7 . 3/29
I really can't get over how much I love your writing! Every time I read one of you fics, I want to go unread it, so I can read it all over again. :)
Luzith chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
loved it!
youngjusticefanatic chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Do you know what I love about dyslexia? I think I've read this story at least 4 times and I always forget different elements so I can alway reread it and love it. I have read many of your stories before (and I'm still waiting for an update on displaced robin) but this is my favourite. It always leaves me in a good mood. (At least, I think it does, damn dyslexia)
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Huh. I expected at least one of these three guys to bring up some kind of analogy or reference to the way Ollie basically threw Roy out over the drug problem. I mean, Roy and Dick are definitely friends, but the strongest reason to have Roy in the middle of this is that he has reason to know how Tim feels. It would be especially in character for Tim to have used that to drive Roy away; he's low enough to be that vicious right now. Or for Roy to use it to try to reach out to Tim.

Admittedly Ollie didn't actually get a new Speedy until after he came back from the dead-and I mean for real came back, not 'perfect copy of Oliver Queen that technically doesn't have a soul but is pretty genuinely indistinguishable isn't that creepy?' But on the other hand, he actively threw Roy out, so the pain's the same. And I'm pretty sure Roy even has some of the same attachment issues, given the problems he had trying to fit in on the rez, and then the way Brave Bow basically just handed him off to Ollie like a package - but not before he passed an archery audition to prove he was worth taking on...and then when he got to be more trouble than he was worth the guy ditched him.

Maybe it's upcoming? Four more chapters. Well, anyway, better hurry if you want to catch up to him before he disappears into the League of Shadows, Dick. Nice interactions even if you didn't do the bit I expected you would. I'm sensing some hostility toward Damian based on his being a snotty little creep...
Free as the Birds chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Amazing story! Nice ending! I like how the characters interact with each other. (Why do you put 'The End' at the end of every chapter or story?)
Waterfall13 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I feel for both bat brothers here. But I'm taking Tim's side. Dick should realize that Tim really needs him right now.
Waterfall13 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
That was great! Nice job. My favorite chater so far.
Waterfall13 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Nice chapter. Nice to see Roy being a bg brother figure. Nice change of pace.
Waterfall13 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Oh Dick! Why can't you see Tim needs you right now!
Waterfall13 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Poor Tim! He must feel so bad right nw! At least Roy's trying
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was great. Can't wait to continue reading this.
FireZenzizenzizenzic chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
i love Roy. "nothing to do? i'll go annoy Dick!" LOLZ cool story poor Tim :( i never liked how he had to give up being Robin
Hane no Zaia chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
This was... amazing.

Thanks for sharing
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Haha, short pants. Poor Dick. And I thought that the plan to force feed Tim was funny too :)
Rasei chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
The interaction between Roy and Tim were great. I love the conversation they had that the end of the third Chapter.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »