Reviews for Caffeine
Deedlit-Murata chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Beautiful ! so romantic and so real, I can really see Naoto think all that stuff about the time when everyone saw her true self from the persona when it was awaken.. ahaha great !
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Interesting. I like the way it flowed, very smoothly.
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
good very much so
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 9/22/2009

Fuhh. *calming self down*

LOL. I'm sorry.

You created a perfect way to connect them through this simple fic. Souji is not always my favorite character, but sometimes I do find her.. adorable. This is one of those time. And adding Naoto into this equals love times three hundreds.

heylalaa chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
i'm so sorry for my very-very-very late review! :(

well, onto the review. that was really cuutee~! xD and, coffee huh? i... i have never taste it before. :P (and who cares anyway?) is it... is it bitter? like some other people said about it... O_O

simple and sweet. yep yep.

...but, still, i don't like coffee. OwO -shot-

haha, just kidding. i loved it, though.

make more, please? ;)
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 8/29/2009

i pissed myself laughing

oh my god

It was nice to read. :')

Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Cute and simple. I liked it. And I still love the mental image of Naoto occasionally breaking down into schoolgirl-mode.
Azurerin chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Good job, as always... I think this is quite simple, yet true...

There were some mistypos... But well, it doesn't matter that nuch...

Well, good luck, and I'm looking forward for your next story... )
hihazuki chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hey, you should've told me in our PM that you've published a new story! I thought our marvellous writer was taking a break. Can I ask something of you? Please tell me whenever you update or make a new story. I'm pretty lazy to put it on my alerts... because I always have to open my email to do so... okay? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Aside from that, you're doing great as usual... I'm amazed by how you're able to connect Souji and Naoto through coffee. Utterly amazing. Though I spotted a few misstypos which weren't that
Jennette Enduro chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is realy sweet and I enjoyed it from beggining to end, I noticed some spelling errors, but other than that, this is excelent, keep up the good work, because I'll be looking forward to more of your work.
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Nice! The comparison of the coffee and the lover fits perfectly :)
Joezette chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
hehehe,cerita anda memang selalu bagus xD~

sry repiew na dlm bahasa indonesia,malez pke bhs ing...hehehe

tetep buat sou nao xD~

yang accident saya tunggu tunggu xD
BonusParts chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Very nice!

I like the way that the voice of the story - even though it's done in 3rd person - reads very much the way that Naoto would speak. No contractions, very logical and exact. It's a fascinating glimpse into the way that she thinks.

I also enjoy the parallel between the tea time memories with her grampa and her burgeoning feelings for Souji. Very well done. I think that there's also room to explore the parallel even more, if you wanted to, like comparing the rush of a first sip of caffeine in the morning to the unique excitement of a lover's touch. But you certainly don't have to expand on this any more; it already works great.

There were a couple of typos scattered in here (for example, "...loved her with her own eats" should be "...loved her with her own ears"), and a few incongruous tenses ("when exactly she began to felt that way towards him" should be "when exactly she began to feel that way towards him"), but aside from that, the story reads quite well.