Reviews for Riddle Me This
A person chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Fowl!
WolfFowl rearranged
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I hate suspense. I have no idea and this is going to drive me insane for the next couple of weeks. You'd better write an answer for this. I love it.

Please release the answer.
I'm begging you...
Holly C Fowl chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wolf is artemis i bet
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Erk...my head hurts. Gods, this is harder than my Spanish class!

I decided to give up on the numbers, cause there's nothing worse than a bit of math at the end of a long day. :P

I saw the weird capitalisation...but i didn't know what to do with that...so, moving on...

Then, i saw the italicised phrases. Still acounted for; hint; idiots; all. The only thing i can make out of that is that since everyone is still accounted for, you need to look at the people that were accounted for when Holly was kidnapped. Which begs the question, how did they do it, but it makes more sense than anything else I've got so far. Hint- obviously meaning, pay attention to this part- and then, idiots, all. Which, as near as i can figure, points us toward all the idiots in the metaphorical room. i immediately thought of Mulch, which really isn't quite fair to him, but then i remembered that he was acting VERY OOC. My suspicion was aroused.

I'm pretty sure i don't have enough information to make an educated guess, since I didn't get anything from the numbers and letters and such, but nevertheless I'm gonna say Mulch.

Now tell us so i can quit wringing my brain out! it hurts!

Also, cool riddle, even if it frustrated me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I know you are there! It's been 3 years. I'm sorry we couldn't reach your expectations, but I'm still waiting an answer for this. Please! I need to know.
If you want it, here is what I found:
1 year after TLC
4 hours until they called Artemis
13:08/12:68 minutes and seconds
Number 1 appears eight times
Kwan appears 2
1 1/2 (all of his monitors and half of the other equipment crashed)
AbbotT appears one time.
Cudgeon was incinerated, not incarerated.
Abbot isn't trapped beyond Limbo, he is a guinea pig now.
Visa
OB booth
Sir
Ideas
AbbotT (i don't know if that counts but...)
"still accounted for-hint-all-stupid"
So:
There's something wrong with all the demons.
Koboi is the only one who has her current situation right.
You can spell KBOI. I didn't find an O, but maybe it was my mistake.
But I still have he V from Visas and the S from Sir.
12:68 1-A 2-B 6-G 8-H I don't think that's what I need.
12-L 68- E (starting the alphabet again). I don't think that's it either.
13- M 8-H No?
And I could go on with this all night because 126880 and 13821 and 121325 and 688 76 and I don't know what to do and I don't think I'll find it that way.
And it said: After a few seconds and after a few meters too close, and this me loosing my mind because of this.
And I don't think you'll read all this but now I just want to say:
IT'S ARTEMIS BECAUSE WOLF IT'S AN ANAGRAM FOR FOWL AND A WOLF IS A HUNTER AND ARTEMIS IS A HUNTER AND I KNOW I'M RIGHT. THERE WAS A WHOLE STORY BUT THAT'S THE ONLY IMPORTANT CLUE AND I FIGURED IT OUT.
maximum jade not logged in chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
is an ananagram for are preditors,aka hunters. hunterartemis.
opal koboi? Because I saw KOB
Orion?
caster of the sunset genjutsu chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Artemis Fowl Jr. ? Gut feeling. I'll make a second guess.
Alexis Fowl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Artemis!

...

I think.
Sherlock Emrys chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
All the signs point to Artemis, but that doesn't feel out the boxy enough. Definaly could be, given the anagram and all. But the capitals spell Koboi. And the obvious misspellings of Kwan and the canon mistakes with Abbot and Cudgeon, not to mention PastOpal, don't support that...
Alexeng1995 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I'm not good at this, but I do have quite a few clues.

12:68

Kwan

topside Visas

Abbott

Kwan

Sir, yes, Sir

OB Booth

We have... Ideas

12:68: it feels too obvious that it's 13:08, it's the 6 that's the clue I belive. That makes me think of the sixth book, but I belive that's wrong too.

Kwan: spelled Qwan, but can't figure out if the clue is K or Q.

topside Visas: a big letter in the middle of a sentence, obviously a clue.

Leon Abbott: a real error or a clue? Guessing on a clue.

Sir, yes, Sir: big S, just like Visas.

OB Booth: wrong letter, but if I'm not wrong it's spelled Ops Booth, and thus there might be 2 extra Ss as a clue.

We have... Ideas: again, big letter in the middle of a sentence.

So, those are my clues, and what do I do with them? I have no idea. My guess is on Qweffor, because Minerva, Opal and Artemis feels too inside-the-box, Abbot would probably just kill her, and the meantioning of Qwan, spelled wrong twice, makes it feel like one of the warlocks. I'm probably wrong, and most likely missed some clues, but atleast I tried.

Oh, and your too smart for your own best. :P
storm damin chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
it's artemis fowl wolf is a anagram of fowl and the wolf is a hunter and the goddess artemis was the god of the moon and the hunt.