Reviews for Riddle Me This
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/31
Orion/Artemis 325 Artemis 4hoursOrion? Holly has 4 enemy's (ignoring minor ones not in the books) also Artemis as we all know, kidnapped Holly in the 1st book
Jingylima chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Well, I don't really care about the riddle, but all I will say is that this is a very nice trick to earn reviews.
karate kid remix chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Its artemis! he's the one who "kidnaped" holly! the time the blackout lasted make up the page number of the kissing scene in TTP! 12min and 68secs make 13min and 8sec! 138!
Robert ShadowBlade chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Orian
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wolf is Artemis, because Fowl is wolf scrambled
A person chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Fowl!
WolfFowl rearranged
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I hate suspense. I have no idea and this is going to drive me insane for the next couple of weeks. You'd better write an answer for this. I love it.

Please release the answer.
I'm begging you...
Holly C Fowl chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wolf is artemis i bet
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Erk...my head hurts. Gods, this is harder than my Spanish class!

I decided to give up on the numbers, cause there's nothing worse than a bit of math at the end of a long day. :P

I saw the weird capitalisation...but i didn't know what to do with that...so, moving on...

Then, i saw the italicised phrases. Still acounted for; hint; idiots; all. The only thing i can make out of that is that since everyone is still accounted for, you need to look at the people that were accounted for when Holly was kidnapped. Which begs the question, how did they do it, but it makes more sense than anything else I've got so far. Hint- obviously meaning, pay attention to this part- and then, idiots, all. Which, as near as i can figure, points us toward all the idiots in the metaphorical room. i immediately thought of Mulch, which really isn't quite fair to him, but then i remembered that he was acting VERY OOC. My suspicion was aroused.

I'm pretty sure i don't have enough information to make an educated guess, since I didn't get anything from the numbers and letters and such, but nevertheless I'm gonna say Mulch.

Now tell us so i can quit wringing my brain out! it hurts!

Also, cool riddle, even if it frustrated me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I know you are there! It's been 3 years. I'm sorry we couldn't reach your expectations, but I'm still waiting an answer for this. Please! I need to know.
If you want it, here is what I found:
1 year after TLC
4 hours until they called Artemis
13:08/12:68 minutes and seconds
Number 1 appears eight times
Kwan appears 2
1 1/2 (all of his monitors and half of the other equipment crashed)
AbbotT appears one time.
Cudgeon was incinerated, not incarerated.
Abbot isn't trapped beyond Limbo, he is a guinea pig now.
Visa
OB booth
Sir
Ideas
AbbotT (i don't know if that counts but...)
"still accounted for-hint-all-stupid"
So:
There's something wrong with all the demons.
Koboi is the only one who has her current situation right.
You can spell KBOI. I didn't find an O, but maybe it was my mistake.
But I still have he V from Visas and the S from Sir.
12:68 1-A 2-B 6-G 8-H I don't think that's what I need.
12-L 68- E (starting the alphabet again). I don't think that's it either.
13- M 8-H No?
And I could go on with this all night because 126880 and 13821 and 121325 and 688 76 and I don't know what to do and I don't think I'll find it that way.
And it said: After a few seconds and after a few meters too close, and this me loosing my mind because of this.
And I don't think you'll read all this but now I just want to say:
IT'S ARTEMIS BECAUSE WOLF IT'S AN ANAGRAM FOR FOWL AND A WOLF IS A HUNTER AND ARTEMIS IS A HUNTER AND I KNOW I'M RIGHT. THERE WAS A WHOLE STORY BUT THAT'S THE ONLY IMPORTANT CLUE AND I FIGURED IT OUT.
maximum jade not logged in chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
is an ananagram for are preditors,aka hunters. hunterartemis.
opal koboi? Because I saw KOB
Orion?
caster of the sunset genjutsu chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Artemis Fowl Jr. ? Gut feeling. I'll make a second guess.
Alexis Fowl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011