Reviews for Riddle Me This
bubblyvampire chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Okay,here goes.
I noticed the anagram right off the bat, because after reading your TMRGW stories I've lerned to look out for them (I mean, Regina V makes you think about these things). Wolf being an anagram for Fowl is something that I'm sure many people noticed.
Next I noticed that 12:68 is actually 13:08. I wrote that down ajd theb set that aside for the time being.
still accounted for-hint-idiots-all. I didn't know what to make of that so I set that aside as well.
Finally there was the K from Qwan, the V from visas, the I from ideas, and the fact that you switched out OP and OB. That leaves us with the letters KVIOPOB. You can immediately spot that these letters spell KOBOI. The remaining letters spell VIP, or very important person. So perhaps Creatress is sayibg that Opal is Wolf.
However I decided to get a bit craftier. I was thinking, since Wolf is an anagram for Fowl, the message has to be meant for him. Who else would notice the anagram? It has to be someone who knows him well enough and thinks enough like him to know that he'll spot the anagram. That narrows the suspect list down a bit.
Then there's the fact that Artemis told Butler to do a security check. Whoever Wolf is, they're good enough to make Artemis worry slightly about them getting into his home.
Now, I reread this story over and over and over and over again, and some of my theories are crazy, but here's my best one:
Number 1 pops up a lot. However, the first time it's mentioned in the story is when it says 'one second'. Number 1 is mentioned 7 times, so you add seven to the one to get eight seconds. So I added the 8 seconds to the 13:08 to get 13:16.
Now this next part I only got because I'm sitting in my little sister's kindergarten classroom, and happened to look up at the walls. The 13th letter of the alphabet is M. And the 16th letter is P. MP. Minerva Paradizo.
My two suspects are Minerva and Opal. Minerva is my prime suspect, as Opal is accounted for.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I was so sure Artemis was the one to kidnap her. It's, like, a tradition. What about Minerva? She'd be smart enough to disrupt Foaly's systems. Are you going to continue this? It's quite intriguing.
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Orion/Artemis 325 Artemis 4hoursOrion? Holly has 4 enemy's (ignoring minor ones not in the books) also Artemis as we all know, kidnapped Holly in the 1st book
Jingylima chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Well, I don't really care about the riddle, but all I will say is that this is a very nice trick to earn reviews.
karate kid remix chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Its artemis! he's the one who "kidnaped" holly! the time the blackout lasted make up the page number of the kissing scene in TTP! 12min and 68secs make 13min and 8sec! 138!
Necromancer Robert ShadowBlade chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Orian
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wolf is Artemis, because Fowl is wolf scrambled
A person chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Fowl!
WolfFowl rearranged
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I hate suspense. I have no idea and this is going to drive me insane for the next couple of weeks. You'd better write an answer for this. I love it.

Please release the answer.
I'm begging you...
Holly C Fowl chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wolf is artemis i bet
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Erk...my head hurts. Gods, this is harder than my Spanish class!

I decided to give up on the numbers, cause there's nothing worse than a bit of math at the end of a long day. :P

I saw the weird capitalisation...but i didn't know what to do with that...so, moving on...

Then, i saw the italicised phrases. Still acounted for; hint; idiots; all. The only thing i can make out of that is that since everyone is still accounted for, you need to look at the people that were accounted for when Holly was kidnapped. Which begs the question, how did they do it, but it makes more sense than anything else I've got so far. Hint- obviously meaning, pay attention to this part- and then, idiots, all. Which, as near as i can figure, points us toward all the idiots in the metaphorical room. i immediately thought of Mulch, which really isn't quite fair to him, but then i remembered that he was acting VERY OOC. My suspicion was aroused.

I'm pretty sure i don't have enough information to make an educated guess, since I didn't get anything from the numbers and letters and such, but nevertheless I'm gonna say Mulch.

Now tell us so i can quit wringing my brain out! it hurts!

Also, cool riddle, even if it frustrated me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I know you are there! It's been 3 years. I'm sorry we couldn't reach your expectations, but I'm still waiting an answer for this. Please! I need to know.
If you want it, here is what I found:
1 year after TLC
4 hours until they called Artemis
13:08/12:68 minutes and seconds
Number 1 appears eight times
Kwan appears 2
1 1/2 (all of his monitors and half of the other equipment crashed)
AbbotT appears one time.
Cudgeon was incinerated, not incarerated.
Abbot isn't trapped beyond Limbo, he is a guinea pig now.
Visa
OB booth
Sir
Ideas
AbbotT (i don't know if that counts but...)
"still accounted for-hint-all-stupid"
So:
There's something wrong with all the demons.
Koboi is the only one who has her current situation right.
You can spell KBOI. I didn't find an O, but maybe it was my mistake.
But I still have he V from Visas and the S from Sir.
12:68 1-A 2-B 6-G 8-H I don't think that's what I need.
12-L 68- E (starting the alphabet again). I don't think that's it either.
13- M 8-H No?
And I could go on with this all night because 126880 and 13821 and 121325 and 688 76 and I don't know what to do and I don't think I'll find it that way.
And it said: After a few seconds and after a few meters too close, and this me loosing my mind because of this.
And I don't think you'll read all this but now I just want to say:
IT'S ARTEMIS BECAUSE WOLF IT'S AN ANAGRAM FOR FOWL AND A WOLF IS A HUNTER AND ARTEMIS IS A HUNTER AND I KNOW I'M RIGHT. THERE WAS A WHOLE STORY BUT THAT'S THE ONLY IMPORTANT CLUE AND I FIGURED IT OUT.
maximum jade not logged in chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
is an ananagram for are preditors,aka hunters. hunterartemis.
caster of the sunset genjutsu chapter 1 . 10/16/2011