Reviews for College: A Jacob x Jasper Story
creepypasta4life07 chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
I like this story hope you don't abandon this hope you make a new chapter.
Michonyx chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I hope you're planning to update this soon. It's getting hot and I can hardly wait to see what happens next. :)
mainemom chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Wow,

I sure hope this isn't an old abandened story; I am realy into it and looking foward to reading Much more of this. I rely like the different take on the story line, often they have a similar plot / theme - but this one strikes a cord, I got very envolved into the characters right away and can't wait to se ehow their relationship unfolds and what the future will hold for them - keeping my fongerd crossed they will be togather.

Please let me know if / when ( hopfully ) you will be continueibg with this : )
mainemom
the gummy bear chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Pls make the molestation chapter soon. I need smut
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
They are gonna have their first time after they get back? Will Jake be okay with being affectionate in public?
peace angel chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Don't stop dude
Danny chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Hey its me again please right more chapters of a Jacob x Jasper story
PockyPand4 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
NE!
pockypand4 chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Toes are curling..
jaslisa21 chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
LOVED IT! OMG where do i start?;) It's all so good

I'm kinda sad though b/c Jakes a werewolf who has immortality and Jasper doesn't. I don't want Jas to die... I know I'm getting too far ahead, but i want them to be together forever. Will Jake tell Jas that he's a werewolf?

Good Luck and I wish you the best. Please update ASAP
eternallymusical chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
I really like this story, even if it does seem a bit rushed. I hope you update soon!
Alt3etf chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Ahh i love it

just make the chapters longer! it pains me theyre so short!
Jay Yates chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
I love your story. Chapters are a little short, but builds suspense I guess. Can't wait for more.
Amy Yuy chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
aw that was cute! i wish my college room mates had been this interesting lol! keep up the good work! And update!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
This is absolutely fantastic! I'm so glad you're back! Can't wait for more!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »