Reviews for Dai Suki
This was wonderful. :)
EggDropSoup chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Yay. :) Another chapter. I look forward to the next installment. 3
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
A 'yay' and 'boo'! Yay for updating and boo for little to no fluff on the TsuxHi front! *pouts* I've also got the feeling that a storm is coming their way...

By the way, i think you mean 'brochure' and not 'broacher'. XD
EggDropSoup chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I read Manila and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter of this sequel. :) I hope to see an update soon. 3 Thanks so much!
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
OMG! It's finally here! I've been waiting for this for ages! Thanks so much! I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Especially during their holiday! ALL WORSHIP TSUXHI FLUFF! XD

While i could continue gushing about how happy i am that you brought out this fic, it wouldn't be productive, constructive or just plain useful if i did. There are a few things that i'd like to point out:

1) Grammar mistakes. There are quite a few of these.

2) Spelling mistakes. Again, there are plenty.

3) The flow is just a *little* choppy but that's just my opinion.

Solution to all of the above: Beta reader.

What i do love about your fic is how you manage to incorporate new characters (if you can consider Hijiri and Camille new) and give them, not only decent roles but also a purpose. Quite simply i love how you put everything together.

Sorry i couldn't make this more detailed but i have to be in bed to get up at 8 and it's now 1:15. I'm doomed.

Keep on writing!