Reviews for En Route
The awkwardness between Kakashi and Luna was simply marvelous! - now we just need Gai... Sigh More please?
Overly suspicious, protective, curious Kakashi-sensei! (Yes I sang this in my head) Now all we need is Gai and Lee... MUSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
I believe I can elequently put at the very least the final remainder of this chapter into the written word: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Kawaii Sasuke. All I want now is for Luna to meet Gai. Is that so terribly difficult?
The chairs are adorable and arrggghhhh jealous Sasuke! So cute he's in denial. Have I mentioned how much I love Luna lately? Hmm well here it is now. I Love Luna. And all of her lovely knowledgable quirks :-) -
Please let Luna have a charm to keep away the creatures attracted by sake or creatures that inspire the drinkage of sake and give it to the Hokage whilst she looks so confused and suspicious...please. -
The answer is 42. Luna and Harry is just this big ball of squishy gooyness loveliness that we all adore and love to the fullest of our abilities. Thank you. 3 -
It's good to see Luna (with Harry) in a Naruto crossover fic. I think this shall be rather marvelous to read. -
KEEP WRITING PLZ
KimayceInk chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
I'm re-reading this again because it's great and very unique!

I sincerely hope you get hit with a high-speeding train of inspiration and motivation so I can read more of their adventures.
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
if your still on please update again
Kage 5243 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
j
RarefiedMuddle chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
What a quirky, pitch-perfect Luna you've constructed! And I love the comfortable, quirky relationship between Harry and her, not to mention their easy camaraderie with Naruto. I love the original story you've crafted so far and would love to see where you take it, inspiration and real life constraints allowing.
iafaS chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
babel fish?
Lady Shadowfire chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
This story makes me laugh. I think it's because of the Luna-effect. It could also be a Naruto-effect, but Luna overshadows all other strangeness, so I'm attributing my laughter to her. D

Definitely hope to see more of this story soon. There just aren't enough really good HPxNaruto fics out there, but this one is really good!