Reviews for En Route
KimayceInk chapter 8 . 8/21
I'm re-reading this again because it's great and very unique!

I sincerely hope you get hit with a high-speeding train of inspiration and motivation so I can read more of their adventures.
Dyani91 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
if your still on please update again
Kage 5243 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
RarefiedMuddle chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
What a quirky, pitch-perfect Luna you've constructed! And I love the comfortable, quirky relationship between Harry and her, not to mention their easy camaraderie with Naruto. I love the original story you've crafted so far and would love to see where you take it, inspiration and real life constraints allowing.
iafaS chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
babel fish?
Lady Shadowfire chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
This story makes me laugh. I think it's because of the Luna-effect. It could also be a Naruto-effect, but Luna overshadows all other strangeness, so I'm attributing my laughter to her. D

Definitely hope to see more of this story soon. There just aren't enough really good HPxNaruto fics out there, but this one is really good!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Safiiri chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
I love the story, can't wait to see what's next. I really like the Harry/Luna team, and the way you portray them is brilliant imo :)
UrieNanashi chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
...MORE? O.O Please? chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
I'm not sure I can fully express my delight in finding this story. It may be because I adore Harry/Luna interaction, whether it's platonic or romantic, and the idea of them traveling through different dimensions to collect artifacts just seems to fit with my image of them. I love how they are very nonchalant about just about everything. I absolutely adore the color changing tea cups. I'm not even sure why, but I do. Terribly excited to see where you take this story. Keep up the good work!
chibichibi98 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
great story! I love it, especially Harry and Luna's friendship with Naruto. Hope you update soon! Take care!
CyberArcRotarr chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
This is very interesting and engaging. I can't wait to find out about the artifacts, and Harry's ability, and all that stuff.

Hope to see more soon.
GlenPoint chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Wonderful, can't wait to see the next chapter! I love the names and places you make up, and the mystery behind the artifacts is really intriguing.
Skreech chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
This is a super neat story! I really like Luna and Harry! Its always Harry... your Luna is a breath of fresh air and minty rainbows. You rock!
Tetractys chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Ohhh, what could that Kakashi be thinking up this time? I'm sure it'll be nary a hint of structure to his deviousness. XD