Reviews for Lightning In the Dark
Another. Chapter. Please
OSM chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Luv it
SlashLover93 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
O.O I would be mad at Cody if he did that to me, I'm sorry, but I don't like being touched inappropriately while I'm sleeping, that's practically rape ... so I wouldn't be surprised if Zack's angry with him. I LOVE the story! Please, please update soon! )
The Riddle Heir chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
i think it's due time that zack has a little fun eh? perhaps a taste of what his brother decorated his bottoms with?

lol i know i'm a perv but it just seems wrong for poor cody to be all alone in the sexual fun ;)
BigMan93 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Hey Dustin6458! Your story is really good, but where are the quotation marks? Other than that, I can't wait for more.
Chris chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Pretty poor. Grammar, spelling and punctuation all need work - get a Beta.
Celii chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Try using " " when a character is speaking. It allows the story to flow much smoother. Other than that, great writing.
Boredom personified chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
You should put quotations around speech, so it's easier to separate from what's happening or being thought.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
uh oh, zacks pissed at cody. hm. well hope you update asap! :)
Fujoshi Dee chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Hmm...quotations are needed for when your are making the characters say things. Without them, it just gets very confusing. Also, a little more explanation on where Cody's feelings are coming from would be nice later on in this story. I'm liking it though!

I wonder what Zack is gonna do to Cody after this though xD!
woundedhearts chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I don't think Zack is too happy! Obviously Zack has to confront his brother over what transpired in his bed. And although he has every right to do so, I can't help but feel bad for cody. I hope everything turns out okay.:)
Wyntirsno chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Wow is Zack freaked out, ticked off, or ok? Update soon.
You're Worth Dying For chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
You're Worth Dying For chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
And so the bullet was dodged, but I think Zack may still have some questions! Update Soon! :)