Reviews for The New Fledgling
chosey chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
plissssssssss continue your story
Kimberlyy chapter 22 . 1/1/2012
I think it's a great fic but please be much more

Discriptive because you haven't really told us

Much about physical appearances in your oc

Or any of the other characters even though they are

Originals you should still keep reminding us of how

They look. Anyway I like the story (: keep going

night-queen23 chapter 22 . 4/30/2011
aww poor Z she is so sad

you have alot of spelling erors that you can fix with microsoft word spell check

i love the photo album idea its heaps cool

post more soon
SherlockCereal chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
I am loving this story so far!

Love it love it love it
AVampireEclipse chapter 22 . 4/1/2010
Love it!
stellacisem chapter 22 . 2/5/2010
man, this is great! please post the next chapter as soon as possible! I'm so excited!
KataangJeVousAime chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I really hope you meant our when you said out. Your story went way too fast in this first chapter. It was way to confusing; where do you plan on going with this?
TaintedWaters chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
Love love love... cant believe Eric died though like D:!

cant wait for the next chapter :)

Jaz x
PoppiKaur1910 chapter 21 . 1/20/2010
Gr8 story but it just seems that there is something big that should happen cuz this all seems so quick and rushed to get rid of neferet and no kalona to deal with. with Ali;s mark there is bound to b sumthing xcitin so plz update real soon i wanna no how it ends and what the big major event is. I have a fealin that this is gunna b one of those long stories that is better to read if u have it completed so... UPDATE FASTER! LOL.

p.s the whole eric dying thing doesnt seem that major in they way you have written it in so just a quicky y is that? IS is to show u thaat sumthin BIG is on the way? i do hope so.
Phoenix NightStar chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Cool, I love the series. And this story belongs to the books
TheFirstWife chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
like it! i think stevie-rae's surprise for Z shud b Erik as a blue fledgling. :o) gud chappie!
Alohahh chapter 20 . 1/7/2010
love ur story it would be funny if erik turned into a red fledgling
Good-Moralled-Hips chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I couldn't believe that Erik died. I freaked out! I was like WTF? Aww. i pretty much cried. lol. Update soon. I love this story! Plus it has stark, nd everyone knows just how much i 3 James Stark. :)
TheFirstWife chapter 19 . 12/22/2009