Reviews for White Noise
Anon chapter 9 . 6/22
Wonderful fic!
Mythicall Moon chapter 9 . 5/8
Aww, it's not finished... I'm hoping you will finish it at some point.
The Best Guesst chapter 9 . 3/5
Hello. This is awesome and I would really like to read more of it please! I really hope you come back to this some day because it is such a wonderful story!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
This story is great! I hope to see it completed one day!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
Assassin's Creed: Revelations was show 2011. but until i understand now. it dead because the plot gone wrong.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
This's nice, please continue the story
motacilla alba chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Perfect fix! I like the idea of time travel, it's just what I sought. What a pity I won't read the whole story.
gallimahie chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
pleeease update ! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
I loved this story so much. The idea of Desmond travelling back in time and meeting Altari, is something I really have wanted to read before and its so greatly written. I love the dynamics between Desmonds humorous and snarky and Altairs serious and stoic personalities. I love Desmonds snarky lines of Altair taking his hood off. Its sad that you havent come back to finish it. And probably never will again...:( Because its such an exciting tale.
FateOfChaos chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
I cannot believe there isn't anymore of this. This story is fantastic! I wish there was more. And I hope there is more - some day. I know it may be a lost cause, but please update! This story is an absolute work of art! It deserves to be finished!
oochya chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Your story has 628 favorites, making your story the number one story of Assassin creed fan fiction (according to favorites)! Unfortunately, you haven't even updated in the last five years. Will you continue this?
ManyGamePlayer chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
I am very interested in seeing where this will go. Please update soon! ;)
Yuutree chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Well, what a wonderful fanfic.
The story and plot themselves really pulled me in - you have an evident talent here of conveying your ideas through writing. I think it's particularly creditable that this was written so well in a language that is not your first - hey, I think you can write stories better than I can, and my mother tongue is English!
Of course, it's unfortunate that it has been discontinued, but I'm sure that your work up until now has caused many squealing fangirls out there to fall in love with AC even more, me being one of them.
A hearty well-done on this wonderful piece of writing!
SydneyKate chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Update, someday? Soon?
JasonStlyish chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I was just wondering if there was any assassin's creed fan fiction. When I looked it up, it turned out there was.

I am impressed by the quality of your writing. I really like the dynamic you have going between Desmond and Altair. It's the way I would imagine it. I may be years too late, but I hope you do more like this.