Reviews for White Noise
ManyGamePlayer chapter 9 . 4/15
I am very interested in seeing where this will go. Please update soon! ;)
Yuutree chapter 9 . 2/9
Well, what a wonderful fanfic.
The story and plot themselves really pulled me in - you have an evident talent here of conveying your ideas through writing. I think it's particularly creditable that this was written so well in a language that is not your first - hey, I think you can write stories better than I can, and my mother tongue is English!
Of course, it's unfortunate that it has been discontinued, but I'm sure that your work up until now has caused many squealing fangirls out there to fall in love with AC even more, me being one of them.
A hearty well-done on this wonderful piece of writing!
SydneyKate chapter 9 . 1/24
Update, someday? Soon?
JasonStlyish chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I was just wondering if there was any assassin's creed fan fiction. When I looked it up, it turned out there was.

I am impressed by the quality of your writing. I really like the dynamic you have going between Desmond and Altair. It's the way I would imagine it. I may be years too late, but I hope you do more like this.
Anonim user 666 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
The best fanfic I've ever read! Please continue it! :3
Granst chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Nooooooo. You haven't updated in years! I will never know the ending! NOOoooooooo! Horrible fate.
VisionSpots chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing with us. c:
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
please continue!
Firewarrior123X chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
This is so EPIC! OMG Robert must be all like 'o shit what if we get the wrong one' or 'maybe I should have my own double' OMG I'm so excited for the next chapter!
SokiKuro chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
I don't know if you still read your reviews and I'm not asking you to continue but I just have to get it out: This was a really enjoyable read. The story, the plot, the writing - all were just amazing. Thank you for writing this. You really awakened my imagination and now I have the urge to write myself, thank you for that, too.
I hope you're well and happy.
miriti12 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
this story is very good so far :)
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Moooooooorrrrreeeee!
Red Skies and Lullabies chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
:) Love the story! I know it's been a while, but I haven't given up hope!
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Love the story! I only wish/hope that you will one day return to it... it's been quite some time since your last update... :P
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
I really enjoyed reading this series, and I really wish that you had continued it. But I understand if you lost interest. No one stays interested in one thing forever.