Reviews for White Noise
This's nice, please continue the story
motacilla alba chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Perfect fix! I like the idea of time travel, it's just what I sought. What a pity I won't read the whole story.
gallimahie chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
pleeease update ! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
I loved this story so much. The idea of Desmond travelling back in time and meeting Altari, is something I really have wanted to read before and its so greatly written. I love the dynamics between Desmonds humorous and snarky and Altairs serious and stoic personalities. I love Desmonds snarky lines of Altair taking his hood off. Its sad that you havent come back to finish it. And probably never will again...:( Because its such an exciting tale.
FateOfChaos chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
I cannot believe there isn't anymore of this. This story is fantastic! I wish there was more. And I hope there is more - some day. I know it may be a lost cause, but please update! This story is an absolute work of art! It deserves to be finished!
oochya chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Your story has 628 favorites, making your story the number one story of Assassin creed fan fiction (according to favorites)! Unfortunately, you haven't even updated in the last five years. Will you continue this?
ManyGamePlayer chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
I am very interested in seeing where this will go. Please update soon! ;)
Yuutree chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Well, what a wonderful fanfic.
The story and plot themselves really pulled me in - you have an evident talent here of conveying your ideas through writing. I think it's particularly creditable that this was written so well in a language that is not your first - hey, I think you can write stories better than I can, and my mother tongue is English!
Of course, it's unfortunate that it has been discontinued, but I'm sure that your work up until now has caused many squealing fangirls out there to fall in love with AC even more, me being one of them.
A hearty well-done on this wonderful piece of writing!
SydneyKate chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Update, someday? Soon?
JasonStlyish chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I was just wondering if there was any assassin's creed fan fiction. When I looked it up, it turned out there was.

I am impressed by the quality of your writing. I really like the dynamic you have going between Desmond and Altair. It's the way I would imagine it. I may be years too late, but I hope you do more like this.
Anonim user 666 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
The best fanfic I've ever read! Please continue it! :3
Granst chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Nooooooo. You haven't updated in years! I will never know the ending! NOOoooooooo! Horrible fate.
VisionSpots chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing with us. c:
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
please continue!
Firewarrior123X chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
This is so EPIC! OMG Robert must be all like 'o shit what if we get the wrong one' or 'maybe I should have my own double' OMG I'm so excited for the next chapter!