Reviews for If You'll Be My Bodyguard
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/15
I love their friendship. This is so adorable.
stylinorcas chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Too cute. I love the friendship between sokka and toph, its hilarious
Cindeee chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
omg I love this! Love the friendship between these two! Perfectly in character and hilarious!
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Your characterizations are perfect. That is all.

This was lovely.

—Mel
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
D'awww BFFs. And Paul Simon references. And goofiness and violence.

I liked the Kuei-like kid who might wing up married to Toph. That scene would have been dull if it was just Sokka judging a guy who totally didn't measure up.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Excellent set of ficlets! Toph and Sokka, total BFF's! :-D
Miss L. W. R chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I LOVE THIS!

It made me laugh soooo hard...it was also really sweet. i liked the last few lines about Aang.

-Miss L. W. R.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I'm kind of neutral on the subject of Tokka; I can appreciate well-written Tokka, and I think they're cute, but I can live with them just being friends. That being said, I loved this fic! The format was interesting (nice use of page break), the characterization was great, and the premise was highly entertaining. Favourites are III, XIII and X. Excellent work!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I LOVE the utter BFFness of this! I swear, I giggled all the way through this because it was so awesomely hilarious-adorable. yeah.
owl-eyes and wolfsheim inc chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was completely awesome! They were totally in character the entire time through. 6 and 10 were my favorites. Thanks for sharing!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I loved these. The main reason why I love these two is because they're always ALWAYS there for each other. Their friendship is priceless.

Well done _
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
liked the very last one bar to candy store::snickers::
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love this story soooo much. Love it! Love it! Love it! I especially love the way you write Sokka and Toph- it's just brilliant!
StoppingMotors chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Toph and Sokka friendship is so cute. *wibbles*
TAANGfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
All great! You sure have a way with these two! )